People who post...

People who post...

Old Nov 21st 2004, 10:59 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: People who post...

Originally Posted by Ushas
None of us remember...

Sorry...but who are you??? Where am I???

Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:01 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Check it out!!! This bloody pointless thread has made it to 3 pages!!!!

Too funny....
Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:19 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

None of us remember...but we think it's to do with getting gratuitous posting top ups...

Hey maybe I could do a gratuitous 'Gimme Karma' thread!

Oh no...it's been done!
Ok then. The weather is great here in Bangkok and i'm just having my 4th beer. Thats another post for me then.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Ushas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Hels
Check it out!!! This bloody pointless thread has made it to 3 pages!!!!

Too funny....
I Know!!!

I am so proud! Not only has it reached three pages but it has a two star rating!!!

How cool is that.

A completely pointless thread.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:47 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

I Know!!!

I am so proud! Not only has it reached three pages but it has a two star rating!!!

How cool is that.

A completely pointless thread.
Three stars
Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Three stars

awwww....thanks...
Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

I wonder if there's a world record for the longest thread with pointless postings????
Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:54 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

awwww....thanks...
I like pointless threads, check out The Lounge, it's full of em!

Some of the most interesting points and opinions are raised when the original point has long been forgotten.

It's a natural process - threads are born, they feed, they wither, they die.

It's not like it needs to be a regimented library with everything in it's proper place, I'm all for organic forums.

Now I'm off to hug a tree
Old Nov 21st 2004, 3:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
I like pointless threads, check out The Lounge, it's full of em!

Some of the most interesting points and opinions are raised when the original point has long been forgotten.

It's a natural process - threads are born, they feed, they wither, they die.

It's not like it needs to be a regimented library with everything in it's proper place, I'm all for organic forums.

Now I'm off to hug a tree

Do you know whats really annoying?

When a pointless thread you thought had gone away forever, and dropped off the first page of threads, comes back to the top of the list.

Cheers,
JTL

Oh!!! 600th post

Last edited by JackTheLad; Nov 21st 2004 at 3:16 pm.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Do you know whats really annoying?

When a pointless thread you thought had gone away forever, and dropped off the first page of threads, comes back to the top of the list.

Cheers,
JTL

Oh!!! 600th post

Ah yes but pointlessness is a timeless classic.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 5:52 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah yes but pointlessness is a timeless classic.
I've just taken the trouble to read through each and every post and can honestly say that this thread is utterly pointless! I mean what's the point? Is there a point?

I hope I've made my point!

*Official Disclaimer* The above post is pointless.......
Old Nov 21st 2004, 5:54 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonyk38
I've just taken the trouble to read through each and every post and can honestly say that this thread is utterly pointless! I mean what's the point? Is there a point?

I hope I've made my point!

*Official Disclaimer* The above post is pointless.......
Yay! 816 posts! A record (for me....)!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:02 pm
Cheeky

Hi Tony, how ya doin?

I have to say I have also read through it as well, but hey its all in good fun!

Are you and Cas def going to the meet at Marys next sat? Its gonna be great I am sooooo looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Cheeky
PS sorry folks for hijacking a bit!

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Yay! 816 posts! A record (for me....)!

Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:16 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi Tony, how ya doin?

Are you and Cas def going to the meet at Marys next sat? Its gonna be great I am sooooo looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Cheeky
Hi Cheeky, yes we are def going to Marys - also really looking forward to everyone!! 2pm is that right?

Tony is coming up to me Thursday, having a couple of days in the Peaks, and coming to Stockport from there.
Cas x
ps also sorry for hijacking, but needed to answer my mate!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:23 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi Tony, how ya doin?

Cheeky
Hiya Cheeky! Doin fine! And you? Nice weather we're not having? Isn't the price of toothpicks shocking? Do you think they have toothpicks in Aus? And how about these silly people who jump around topics and talk rubbish eh? Tsk!
Shouldn't be allowed!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.