Pennant hills?

Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:54 am
Three of us

hettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant future
Default Pennant hills?

Hi all,
Does anybody know what Pennant Hills area is like, i have a three year old,so just wanted to know is it a safe area,are there any preschools there,how far is it to the beach etc,any info would be fab,thanks

lisa x
Old Oct 21st 2008, 1:43 am
Just Joined

Blackadder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pennant hills?

Hi,

I have lived in Pennant Hills area for the last 8 years (a Scotsman living as a permanent resident) Both my children were educated here and I can honestly say its a nice area to live.
Its about 20ks from the CBD and has a main trainline South to the city and North. there are plently of shops and I think the schools are excellent.

Let me know if you need any further information about the area

Cheers
Old Oct 21st 2008, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

E3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hettie
Hi all,
Does anybody know what Pennant Hills area is like, i have a three year old,so just wanted to know is it a safe area,are there any preschools there,how far is it to the beach etc,any info would be fab,thanks

lisa x
No issues with the area, decent transport (got to live close to the train station if traveling to the city everyday – buses are ok but get stuck in traffic)

Area is safe and good schooling. I live in western Sydney and if I could afford a decent place in Pennant Hills (close to station) would have not thought once to move there!

Hope that helps.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 10:39 am
Three of us

hettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Blackadder
Hi,

I have lived in Pennant Hills area for the last 8 years (a Scotsman living as a permanent resident) Both my children were educated here and I can honestly say its a nice area to live.
Its about 20ks from the CBD and has a main trainline South to the city and North. there are plently of shops and I think the schools are excellent.

Let me know if you need any further information about the area

Cheers
Hi thanks for the info,husband is going to have a look in Nov ,thanks again,lisa
Old Oct 29th 2008, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud of

Nice part of the world, though not as busy or "cafe-society" as some might like. Quiet and family-safe. Lots of schools, good rail access, loads of parks and sporting fields. About 30mins drive to beaches. Same to CBD.

Median house price just over $700K though expect to pay closer to $800K for something average/nice in a quiet street, especially if it's walking distance to the station.

Also close to M2 for city access and bus system is also good.

I've bought for clients in the area (and surrounds) and they've all been very happy and seem quite settled.

For more information check out the local council site- Hornsby.

http://www.hornsby.nsw.gov.au