Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

patterson lakes - vic.

patterson lakes - vic.

Old Jul 11th 2010, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

halfcamoflauge is on a distinguished road
Default patterson lakes - vic.

Has anybody got children who go to Patterson Lakes primary school and patterson River secondary college, if so could you give me an insight to the school, Do your kids enjoy going there, the timetables, sport. etc etc ..........
cheers
Old Jul 12th 2010, 12:50 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: patterson lakes - vic.

Originally Posted by halfcamoflauge
Has anybody got children who go to Patterson Lakes primary school and patterson River secondary college, if so could you give me an insight to the school, Do your kids enjoy going there, the timetables, sport. etc etc ..........
cheers
Hi, I don't have kids there personally but I do have a friend with a 12 year old and they were not impressed with either, they have actually moved to Frankston so they can get him into Frankston High, which is supposed to be much better.

BB
Old Jul 12th 2010, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

halfcamoflauge is on a distinguished road
Default Re: patterson lakes - vic.

Thanks for that, i will look into that as well. cheers