painters liecence in qld

painters liecence in qld

Old Aug 24th 2013, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

midd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default painters liecence in qld

hi all/
first time to the forum.need advice.
we are moving to qld mid 2014 proberly between bris n robina.
Im a painter n decorator and Im confused with the infro out there, whether or not I need to get a licence to work for my self, eg self employed..any help would be appreciated
Old Aug 25th 2013, 12:37 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: painters liecence in qld

Originally Posted by midd
hi all/
first time to the forum.need advice.
we are moving to qld mid 2014 proberly between bris n robina.
Im a painter n decorator and Im confused with the infro out there, whether or not I need to get a licence to work for my self, eg self employed..any help would be appreciated
Hi midd and welcome to BE

A quick look on google seems to suggest that you would need a license - http://www.bsa.qld.gov.au/BUILDERSCO...ecorating.aspx

I've moved your post out of the Barbie, as that is really just off topic discussions
Old Aug 25th 2013, 5:40 pm
Just Joined

midd is an unknown quantity at this point

many thanks.. which forum should I direct my quest in future
Old Aug 25th 2013, 11:18 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midd
many thanks.. which forum should I direct my quest in future
It depends on the question really - general questions end up in the main forum; if its about visas, skills assessments or citizenship probably the immi section; and if it's gossip, jokes then it'll end up in the Barbie.

If a post gets moved to a better section, we usually leave a re-direct behind. You can click on the re-direct and it will take you to where your post has moved to