British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Our first OH MY GOD moment (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/our-first-oh-my-god-moment-316572/)

<")))>< Jul 28th 2005 12:22 pm

Our first OH MY GOD moment

We've been waiting for things to move for months. Medicals done, police checks etc etc....all OK so far.

Then we put the house on the market and the board goes up outside on the front lawn.

OMG....talk about butterflies. Both myself and Mrs. <")))>< looked at each other and gulped an almighty gulp

And with PSS coming to quote very soon, I get the feeling the rollercoaster is about to leave the station. :eek:

Hold on tight !!!

tiredwithtwins Jul 28th 2005 12:24 pm

Re: Our first OH MY GOD moment

Originally Posted by <")))><
We've been waiting for things to move for months. Medicals done, police checks etc etc....all OK so far.

Then we put the house on the market and the board goes up outside on the front lawn.

OMG....talk about butterflies. Both myself and Mrs. <")))>< looked at each other and gulped an almighty gulp

And with PSS coming to quote very soon, I get the feeling the rollercoaster is about to leave the station. :eek:

Hold on tight !!!

stocking up on vodka is probably a good idea :D :D :D

good luck for your journey!!

claire edwards Jul 28th 2005 12:59 pm

hold on tight for the ride of your life!

Kelli28 Jul 28th 2005 5:39 pm

:D

Hold on tight !!!

i know how you feel
our house just went up and we got our visas last week everyone said it gets worse when the visas arrive i was sceptical

but now wooooooooooooo i wanna get off :scared: :D I'm secretly hoping the house doesn't sell too quickly

teach Jul 28th 2005 5:53 pm

Hold on tight !!!

Hopefully it won't be a very long ride! Our house selling rollercoaster has been running for over a year now. Not a very nice ride at all and even though we have buyers (offer accepted 12 weeks ago) they are having probs getting a mortgage offer. A few more weeks on this ride and then we will definitely have to get off and try and get another.
Good luck.
Sarah

lucyb Jul 28th 2005 7:38 pm

Hold on tight !!!

Hey Mr Salmon

I TOTALLY know where you are coming from! Our house went on 2 weeks ago.....it's a defining moment in this whole process, I think! Good luck...we've had no viewings yet! :rolleyes: