Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

operation huntsman

operation huntsman

Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:30 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: operation huntsman

Originally Posted by The Quinns
Oh why oh why was I drawn back to this thread, second night on the run!!!
Ended up on the home made wine last night after reading them :scared:
I've just had to top up again!

Do they just give you a nasty bite? Or is it like alien when they can jump on ya face :scared:

Ive been bitten by one but didn't feel a thing as I was sleeping, the bugger must have been in the bed.
There bite doesn't cause any damage. Never seen one jump yet, they sure can move though. :scared:
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:51 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Widdi
There ain't no way I'm moving to the same continent as one of those things! I'm off to find Dave - we need to talk NOW.

Nicky
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:59 pm
Yes yes yes brissy bound!

The Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
There ain't no way I'm moving to the same continent as one of those things! I'm off to find Dave - we need to talk NOW.

Nicky
Quality Nicky

Oh, you will be all right!!!!!!
Think positive :scared:
That's what I am doing
Not!!!
Old Oct 12th 2005, 8:23 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

I meant her hair - bun!! HER HEAD! the thing was on her HEAD! :scared:
Old Oct 12th 2005, 8:25 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ElshaUK
:scared: :scared:
Old Oct 12th 2005, 8:25 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ElshaUK

oh thanks for that - nightmares for sure now. crying. :scared:
Old Oct 12th 2005, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

:scared: I've just sat and read all six pages of this thread...words fail me, I'm not worried, nervous or scared...just bloody petrified! :scared:
Old Oct 12th 2005, 10:02 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
weird - i have heard a lot of car/huntsman stories! maybe they are petrol heads vroom vrooom

im going to invest in a bike!!
my boss told me after my first huntsman incident that they like to live in cars (in door panels etc)!
my only concern is that i may be driving and one of the buggers crawls on me and i stack it
Old Oct 13th 2005, 10:05 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stitch
My appologies for LOL but I think it's hysteria!!!!! I used to be petrified of spiders and other bugs in the UK but after validating our Visas and seeing all the spiders just sitting there waiting for you......then the ones here in the UK are pussys!

I think I might need therapy pretty soon though! As for the tin roof fiasco...could it be possoms?

Cheers

Ginny
Hey I aint been anywhere near her roof
Old Oct 13th 2005, 10:11 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by possoms
Hey I aint been anywhere near her roof

Dont tell lies, you were bouncing all over it last night for about 3 hours
Old Oct 13th 2005, 10:13 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lucyb
I cant bear this...they are just so big and hairy and ugly. :scared:
Aye...and that's just the wimin:scared:
Old Oct 13th 2005, 10:23 am
Banned

Widdi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really nice

I always check the sun visor before I drive - they have a sneeky way of sleeping there until I pull it down at 110KMS and It drops on my lap.

I used to work in a wood yard so I just pick em up and throw them out but I can understand why others would roll the car.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 10:46 am
In The Sunshiiiiinnnnnne

Comer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Widdi
I used to work in a wood yard so I just pick em up and throw them out but I can understand why others would roll the car.
Mate you are something else. I want to live next door to someone like you so that I can pay them $10 each time to remove any that I find.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 10:46 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Dont tell lies, you were bouncing all over it last night for about 3 hours
Old Oct 13th 2005, 11:00 am
Banned

Widdi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really nice

This is for those who want a desktop image

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.