Open Plans

Old Mar 26th 2008, 11:38 am
Just Joined

footwearguy is a jewel in the roughfootwearguy is a jewel in the roughfootwearguy is a jewel in the roughfootwearguy is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Open Plans

Im travelling to Oz in the Summer but my plans are open. I want to fly via Kuala Lumpar or Hong Kong, Which is better?? Im 24 and want to stay over for 2 nights. Im travelling in Australia for min 2 months and want to know what the best flights are, should I get a one way flight then have to book a return in Oz, Can I get an open return ticket or should I book a normal, 2 week trip and then reshedule my flight back once im over their? All help, suggestions and advice will be greatly appreciated, I might even buy you a drink when I come across, Thanks
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:52 pm

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Open Plans

Perhaps a travel agent could help you more on the costings and look at the alternatives for you? I would think an open ticket would be better as the airlines usually charge hefty sums to change. Unless you can find a ticket which will allow you to make a change for a nominal charge.

Return tickets usually work out cheaper than two singles but you might just get a bargain one way ticket! If you're on a tourist visa you will need an onward ticket out of Australia though.