Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG....Shippers on Tuesday...

OMG....Shippers on Tuesday...

Old Apr 28th 2006, 8:15 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default OMG....Shippers on Tuesday...

Hi,

Just in a wee bit of a panic as our shippers are due on Tuesday and I ain't quite ready.... :scared:

I mentioned to my hubby that I didn't want to wait till the day before the shippers were due to pack the case and guess what.......yes it will be done the day before ....Got the leaving party tomorrow then hang over on Sunday...so it's Monday to clean the bike and get packing !!!!!!!

Cheers and K/comments or just about anything welcome at this point!

Ginny
Old Apr 28th 2006, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of
Default Re: OMG....Shippers on Tuesday...

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi,

Just in a wee bit of a panic as our shippers are due on Tuesday and I ain't quite ready.... :scared:

I mentioned to my hubby that I didn't want to wait till the day before the shippers were due to pack the case and guess what.......yes it will be done the day before ....Got the leaving party tomorrow then hang over on Sunday...so it's Monday to clean the bike and get packing !!!!!!!

Ginny
Stop panicking. It will all be fine, coz it just has to be. And it will all be done and sorted in time, because these things all ways are. Men always wait till the last moments.
Enjoy your weekend, well the party part anyway. Not sure if you can enjoy a hangover.
Good luck with it all. I feel calm because I've had a bottle of red wine!!
Sharon x
Old Apr 28th 2006, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

Ginny
You'll get there Ginny don't panic! How did you get on with the dog thing?
Old Apr 28th 2006, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Hope you have a good party.....and a good packing day on monday, you will be fine.
Old Apr 28th 2006, 9:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Ginny
When we left Germany for UK i finished nights the morning the packers arrived, i just let them get on with it while i drank coffee by the bucket load.
Chill you will be alright .sit back and have a
Good luck
Mandy
Old Apr 28th 2006, 9:49 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pioneer
Stop panicking. It will all be fine, coz it just has to be. And it will all be done and sorted in time, because these things all ways are. Men always wait till the last moments.
Enjoy your weekend, well the party part anyway. Not sure if you can enjoy a hangover.
Good luck with it all. I feel calm because I've had a bottle of red wine!!
Sharon x

The bottle that I've just tanned doesnae seem tae have worked!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Apr 28th 2006, 9:52 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
You'll get there Ginny don't panic! How did you get on with the dog thing?

Hi stranger...wondered where you'd disappeared to! I cannae help with the panic!!!!!!! As for the Dog....we got his official bloods done on 25th April so fingers crossed.....can't believe that a £48 pound dog would cause so much worry and money!

Cheers and say hi to you BETTER half

Ginny
Old Apr 28th 2006, 9:53 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
When we left Germany for UK i finished nights the morning the packers arrived, i just let them get on with it while i drank coffee by the bucket load.
Chill you will be alright .sit back and have a
Good luck
Mandy

Hi Mandy,

I've finished the !!!! I really need to chill but it's a worry...The realisation that soon my life will be different!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Apr 28th 2006, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of

our shippers are coming tuesday tooooooo............... :scared:
Old Apr 29th 2006, 7:29 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by coffeebean
our shippers are coming tuesday tooooooo............... :scared:

OMGGGGGGGG :scared: Bet you're ready for them

Good luck guys...

Cheers

Ginny
Old Apr 29th 2006, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of

Who are you using ?? - where is your stuff going to ??
Old Apr 29th 2006, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Ginny
OMG Ginny ....not long now!! :scared:
Have a fab party tonight
Old Apr 29th 2006, 10:05 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Hi,

Ginny
If any consolation we was a mess the night before ...lol. I dunno who your using, but the John Mason clan REALLY were good and there was stuff we hadn't sorted out when they arrived and they gave advice and said to have it ready for the next day.

Lawnmower and boys bike got sold as we didn't have time to clean them to the level needed.

Just don't run out of milk for the tea! ...
Old Apr 29th 2006, 10:08 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Ginny
You can plan and do as much as possible but in the end you only need to do one thing. Tell the packers whats going and whats staying. They are paid to pack and trust me they can pack very quickly and faster than you or I.
Tuesday will be stressful its the nature of the emigration beast - just remember the day you arrive over here is that much closer.
Old Apr 29th 2006, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Sandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to all

Hi Ginny,

Try not to panic they do all the work. I'm sure it's not as bad as you think. As long as you know what you want them to pack and ship - anything that's left over must be stuff that you dont really want to take. Except the weans, dog and the OH that is!!!!! Hope all goes well and once they are away then you can get into numerous bottles of wine and anything else that takes your fancy! Good luck.

Sandra
x

Hi,

Ginny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.