Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Old Nov 20th 2005, 11:34 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Originally Posted by glittababe
Between him and Chico we've had pretty much a cringe worthy weekend. Can't believe I have to work and miss the start of I'm a Celeb!!!! Unfortunately I have no excuses as we self roster!
May not miss much first night prob just getting to know em all, bet its repeated too enjoy your shift
Old Nov 20th 2005, 1:47 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

News report on radio said earlier that the 'Z' listers have now arrived and Elaine Lordan passed out because she couldn't stand the 30 degree heat and Carol Thatcher was sick in the heat.

Should make interesting viewing

Suzy x
Old Nov 20th 2005, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future

Have waited all year........and its finally here! Did anyone watch the Paul Burrell thing last night? What a prat! Looking forward to seeing just how orange David Dickinson can get. Carol Thatcher looks like a tranny and where have cannon and ball gone from the line up? Think Antony Costa will win (he'll get the girlies vote)! Oh and I could squeeze my little ant and dec! The cheeky chappies do a fab job every year!!!!
Did you see the ridiculous amounts of money they are getting for going on this? Hope "RICKYYYYYYY" wins
Old Nov 20th 2005, 2:26 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Is I.m a celebrity........filmed on the Gold Coast?

Rob
Old Nov 20th 2005, 2:34 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone

Rob

Could be Gold Coast. I'm sure I remember reading during the 1st series that the contestants were in the middle of the Jungle in QLD. Someone let the cat of the bag that it was so close to civilisation that the film crew kept nipping off for fags to give to T P-T.

The set had also been swept for spiders and snakes and there were loads of snake men, etc etc right by the edge of the set.

Kind of spoilt it but we all still watch it

Suzy x
Old Nov 20th 2005, 2:37 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

We will be glued to the TV tonight!

Looks like this will be the last series that we see here in the UK (and the last winter to cope with)

Rob
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

ginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone

Rob
I know Ant and Dec and the evicted contestants get to stay in the Palazzo Versace on the GC (hard life!), so it can't be too far away.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:17 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Between him and Chico we've had pretty much a cringe worthy weekend.

Just remember! .............

>

>

>

>

Lookin forward to I'm a celeb ...
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:30 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Just remember! .............

>

>

>

>

Lookin forward to I'm a celeb ...
Fuc off...He get's right on my tits..

I've bought 2 bottles of wine to watch Im a celeb after....
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:36 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ransi
Fuc off...He get's right on my tits..

I've bought 2 bottles of wine to watch Im a celeb after....

How rude! ...

We ALL like Chico I thought ...
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:41 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

How rude! ...

We ALL like Chico I thought ...
I'd like him....to get booted off...
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ransi
I'd like him....to get booted off...

Your wish WILL get granted ...

So who's in this 'I'm a celeb' other than Rickkkkkkyyyyyyyy ?
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:59 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheap as chips David Dickinson and Lil Jimmy Osmond hey that smilie actually looks like him LOL
Old Nov 20th 2005, 6:02 pm
Cheeky member

Here's a link...http://uk.news.yahoo.com/dyna/hot/celebrity/index.html
Old Nov 20th 2005, 6:02 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
Cheap as chips David Dickinson and Lil Jimmy Osmond hey that smilie actually looks like him LOL
I was gonna say "is that all?" ... but I'm being lazy, I'll check the WWW and see ...

No 'eye candy' in it no ?! .... or is that Mr Dickinson ... :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.