Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Have waited all year........and its finally here! Did anyone watch the Paul Burrell thing last night? What a prat! Looking forward to seeing just how orange David Dickinson can get. Carol Thatcher looks like a tranny and where have cannon and ball gone from the line up? Think Antony Costa will win (he'll get the girlies vote)! Oh and I could squeeze my little ant and dec! The cheeky chappies do a fab job every year!!!!
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:14 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Originally Posted by glittababe
Have waited all year........and its finally here! Did anyone watch the Paul Burrell thing last night? What a prat! Looking forward to seeing just how orange David Dickinson can get. Carol Thatcher looks like a tranny and where have cannon and ball gone from the line up? Think Antony Costa will win (he'll get the girlies vote)! Oh and I could squeeze my little ant and dec! The cheeky chappies do a fab job every year!!!!

So you don't think Jimmy Osmond will win? Let's hope he doesn't start singing
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:17 am
Account Closed

Does this get shown in Oz??

suzy x
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
So you don't think Jimmy Osmond will win? Let's hope he doesn't start singing
He'll be the daddy, the older wiser man of the group. Being a Mormon I suspect he'll father everyone (literally) and try and keep the peace, make sure everyone's fed and watered and basically be too nice. People don't like the nicey nicey characters!
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Does this get shown in Oz??

suzy x
No it doesn't, such a shame. I don't think its even on Sky
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:20 am
Account Closed

He'll be the daddy, the older wiser man of the group. Being a Mormon I suspect he'll father everyone (literally) and try and keep the peace, make sure everyone's fed and watered and basically be too nice. People don't like the nicey nicey characters!

Oh yeah, I forgot he was a Mormon. DD will try and be the Daddy. I bet he gets camper by the day
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh yeah, I forgot he was a Mormon. DD will try and be the Daddy. I bet he gets camper by the day
It'll be worst than Carry on Camping! have only ever seen him in suits, imagine those thing orange legs in shorts and a red t-shirts! Don't tell Fraser, he'll think he's a redback and squash him with a flip flop!
Account Closed

Hey GB - shame you're going to QLD - we could have sat and discussed British TV all day

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

I can't stand ( ) David Dickinson. Eurgh!! So I hope he stays in for a little while and has to suffer lots of bushtucker trials.

I was really quite ill 2 years ago when the programme was on and was in so much pain that I couldn't sleep at all so it was great because it gave me some decent nightime viewing
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:24 am
Account Closed

It'll be worst than Carry on Camping! have only ever seen him in suits, imagine those thing orange legs in shorts and a red t-shirts! Don't tell Fraser, he'll think he's a redback and squash him with a flip flop!

:scared: :scared:
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey GB - shame you're going to QLD - we could have sat and discussed British TV all day
We are the official experts Right I'm off to work, hubby is recording I'm a Celeb for me! Hurrahhh, its back!!!
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I can't stand ( ) David Dickinson. Eurgh!! So I hope he stays in for a little while and has to suffer lots of bushtucker trials.

I was really quite ill 2 years ago when the programme was on and was in so much pain that I couldn't sleep at all so it was great because it gave me some decent nightime viewing

Did you see that programme a couple of months ago with DD. He gave £50K of his own money to antique novices to try and make money but lost about £30K 'cos they were crap at buying and selling. think it was called Natural born Dealers - only saw some of it 'cos it was summer and I had a life outside then.

Sorry to go off thread but DD was so sure he would make money and then got a real shock.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:34 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Did you see that programme a couple of months ago with DD. He gave £50K of his own money to antique novices to try and make money but lost about £30K 'cos they were crap at buying and selling. think it was called Natural born Dealers - only saw some of it 'cos it was summer and I had a life outside then.

Sorry to go off thread but DD was so sure he would make money and then got a real shock.
I did see some of it. His house is :scared: , his wife is :scared: and he is :scared: Talk about being stuck in a time warp. I hope he has to do some really yucky trials
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:35 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

God Paul Burrell how embarrassing was he dressed in his bloody butlers outfit cringe!!!

David Dickinson to win
Old Nov 20th 2005, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by possoms
God Paul Burrell how embarrassing was he dressed in his bloody butlers outfit cringe!!!

David Dickinson to win
Between him and Chico we've had pretty much a cringe worthy weekend. Can't believe I have to work and miss the start of I'm a Celeb!!!! Unfortunately I have no excuses as we self roster!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.