Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nursing Queensland

Nursing Queensland

Old Mar 5th 2018, 11:58 pm
Just Joined

Dudeguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nursing Queensland

The money can be ok. My wife is a CNC in Australia. She earns over $100k per annum. Some of her staff earn more than her because of shift allowance.

As for jobs just go through the various websites for each state and territory. There are jobs available if you’re open minded regarding where you want to live.
Old Mar 6th 2018, 12:36 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Have you been in the Nursing Forum on here? Nurses, Doctors, and other Medical/Healthcare occupations - British Expats It's worldwide but there is loads of Aus info. Have you applied for your AHPRA registration? That's taking a while to come through at the moment I understand.
Old Mar 6th 2018, 10:21 am
Just Joined

Ladybird1975 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Have you been in the Nursing Forum on here? Nurses, Doctors, and other Medical/Healthcare occupations - British Expats It's worldwide but there is loads of Aus info. Have you applied for your AHPRA registration? That's taking a while to come through at the moment I understand.

Hi and thanks ... we are at the very early stages. I sit my IELTS soon and we have a visa agent lined up, but still a long way to go (but fingers crossed).

Recently everything has changed again - and the demand for nurses in some regions is not as high, and to many EOI have been submitted. This limits us on which state we chose, we originally wanted Queensland as I have family there, but now it’s visa chngaes, we have to chose another. Our way of thinking is at least get in to the country, experience another state and maybe move over to Queensland in the future.

We are so open minded to everything, at 42 time is running g out, so we can’t afford to be picky.

Thanks for the link to the other forum, I will take a look there