Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Not going home, but........

Not going home, but........

Old Aug 24th 2005, 3:09 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Not going home, but........

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hiya mate,
Thats one on order for you as we speak! Its all very well being loved up, but we still need Firies! And as Sue said, its for charity!!
Exactly. That's our excuse, and we're sticking to it.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 4:13 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Exactly. That's our excuse, and we're sticking to it.
Bundy, you're back! Good to see you here as always.

All the very best.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

Dazlinsky has a brilliant futureDazlinsky has a brilliant futureDazlinsky has a brilliant futureDazlinsky has a brilliant futureDazlinsky has a brilliant futureDazlinsky has a brilliant future

Although I'm going to NZ I read this thread and really was thrilled to see that someone had said everything I wanted to say!!!!!
I've moved from South Africa to the UK and now for lots of reasons we've decided to move on to NZ!!
It's not easy to start over in a new country. It's hard work!! I'm in no way ungrateful about the UK (although I get accused of it all the time??) Like some of you guys said, there are reasons that you don't always want to tell strangers on a website, so you limit what you say and get judged for it??
Coming from Africa, I miss all the open space, here in the UK we can only afford a small place, with no garden at all. I feel a bit like a caged animal and I'm going nuts!! It has, with other reasons, caused me to become very depressed and I get sick a lot. We've been here 4 years and I'm not improving?? We feel the climate is just wrong for me?
There are many reasons why people move on, and it's thier choice and thier lives. We all do what we feel is right for us. If we get it wrong, well then we've learnt a lesson (and seen a lot of wonderful things along the way!!)
Old Aug 24th 2005, 4:49 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
oooooooh!!! oooooooohh!!!!!

ME!!!!!!

ME!!!!!!

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED ONE OF THOSE CALENDARS!!!!

...not that im desperate or owt
Ill have one too please

Ang