Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton Meet !!

Northampton Meet !!

Old Aug 30th 2005, 11:06 am
Pasta Fari

Karl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud of
Default Re: Northampton Meet !!3rd Sept

Thanks. It might be a good reason for Ann to wear the fab dress she picked up in Fremantle. Or more likely - the woolly jumper from Margaret River!

Cheers
Karl
Old Aug 30th 2005, 11:08 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karl & Ann
Thanks. It might be a good reason for Ann to wear the fab dress she picked up in Fremantle. Or more likely - the woolly jumper from Margaret River!

Cheers
Karl
Sounds great hope to meet you on Saturday
Jane
Old Aug 30th 2005, 11:31 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton Meet !!

Me and my girls might be able to come up. Hubby will be on nights so probably won't. Is anyone going with girls around the 10 - 13 age range?

Just had to check the map, should be fine, will check the calendar when I go back downstairs
Old Aug 30th 2005, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Me and my girls might be able to come up. Hubby will be on nights so probably won't. Is anyone going with girls around the 10 - 13 age range?

Just had to check the map, should be fine, will check the calendar when I go back downstairs
I've got two girls - 11 and 14 but not sure if both are going yet? One is distinctly frosty on the idea of going to Oz although now resigned to it I think.
Old Aug 30th 2005, 11:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debilloyd
I've got two girls - 11 and 14 but not sure if both are going yet? One is distinctly frosty on the idea of going to Oz although now resigned to it I think.
Presumably the 14 year old is the "frosty" one My 12 year old was in total denial for ages, came round, went away again, came round again and now (for the moment) is saying "when" instead of "if". I think she is keen but it's obviously not cool to say so. Also at the end of the day, neither of them have been there so along with us are stepping into the unknown. It must be terrifying from their angle I just know that first born will be the first one to settle in though.
Old Aug 30th 2005, 12:17 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Presumably the 14 year old is the "frosty" one My 12 year old was in total denial for ages, came round, went away again, came round again and now (for the moment) is saying "when" instead of "if". I think she is keen but it's obviously not cool to say so. Also at the end of the day, neither of them have been there so along with us are stepping into the unknown. It must be terrifying from their angle I just know that first born will be the first one to settle in though.

Have you made it downstairs to check the calender yet
Old Aug 30th 2005, 12:30 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Brisben

Is everyone still wearing something Australian to be easily recognised >?

I ain't got nothing
Ben , if you meet me in the carpark before entering, I'll give you a lil Koala teddy bear you can hold! ...

I have my Oz fleece I bought one chilly evening out there! ...
Old Aug 30th 2005, 12:33 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Ben , if you meet me in the carpark before entering, I'll give you a lil Koala teddy bear you can hold! ...

I have my Oz fleece I bought one chilly evening out there! ...

I would prefer it if you give me a spliff
Old Aug 30th 2005, 12:36 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Old Aug 30th 2005, 12:38 pm
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by Jim2004

OK koala it is
Old Aug 30th 2005, 12:40 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

"Just say NO !!!!"
Old Aug 30th 2005, 12:42 pm
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by sme
"Just say NO !!!!"

I would be rude , but as this is a child friendly forum. you are right...
Old Aug 30th 2005, 12:45 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Have you made it downstairs to check the calender yet
Have been downstairs, but forgot what I went down for Had lunch, came back up, saw this and went down again - must be my age. Anyway! Saturday looks good for me and the girls (unless they get a better offer. They could always go and see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for the third time
Old Aug 30th 2005, 12:49 pm
Born to be wild....

Have been downstairs, but forgot what I went down for Had lunch, came back up, saw this and went down again - must be my age. Anyway! Saturday looks good for me and the girls (unless they get a better offer. They could always go and see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for the third time
Oh dear, tell them their is an adventure park with fairground type rides over the park. great for kids, much better than watching that ghastly film..AGAIN
Old Aug 30th 2005, 12:57 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Oh dear, tell them their is an adventure park with fairground type rides over the park. great for kids, much better than watching that ghastly film..AGAIN
Is that the truth or will they beat me to a pulp when we get there and only find one swing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.