Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton Meet !!

Northampton Meet !!

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 10:25 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton Meet !!3rd Sept

Originally Posted by Mad Moggies R Us
Hi Jane

We are still on for meet

Bumpity bump to the top

Sarah and Craig
Glad u still coming looking forward to it Gonna get hubby to drive
Jane x
Old Aug 26th 2005, 10:13 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Glad u still coming looking forward to it Gonna get hubby to drive
Jane x

BUMP Am I going to be on my own :scared:
Old Aug 26th 2005, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jane

Hoping to be there.

Depends on whether Sara is working.

Graham
Old Aug 26th 2005, 11:32 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Missed this up to now, been busy sorry!

Would love to come, but will be flying home from San Diego that day.

Hopefully next time.

Shirley
Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:20 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Sorry, was away when this was all being arranged, and have just see the other thread now! ...

(Cheers Ben! ... )

Me and the missus are in! ...... grumpy teens are a possible ??! .... can't say any further for them at this stage!
Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:23 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Sorry, was away when this was all being arranged, and have just see the other thread now! ...

(Cheers Ben! ... )

Me and the missus are in! ...... grumpy teens are a possible ??! .... can't say any further for them at this stage!

cool, when is it again pAUL?
Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:25 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Brisben
cool, when is it again pAUL?
3rd Sept I think.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:27 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

3rd Sept I think.
cool, Easy to find Paul, M1 Junction 15 I think...then A508, then A45, Signposted from M1 ANYWAY...
Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:29 pm
Account Closed

cool, Easy to find Paul, M1 Junction 15 I think...then A508, then A45, Signposted from M1 ANYWAY...
K, I'll keep an eye on the thread to make sure it's a goer! ...

Now where is that M1 now ?!
Old Aug 27th 2005, 9:28 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

K, I'll keep an eye on the thread to make sure it's a goer! ...

Now where is that M1 now ?!

navy

SEPTEMBER 3RD AT 2PM AT BILLING MILL
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE
Old Aug 27th 2005, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jane

Looks like we will be there as Sara has confirmed she has the day off.

Is the plan to have a meal?

Is there a link for the venue?

Graham & Sara
Old Aug 27th 2005, 6:46 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Wink Re: Northampton Meet !!3rd Sept

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Hi Jane

Graham & Sara

Hi Graham & Sara,

Just been looking for a link

www.millhouseinns.co.uk
look for Billing Mill and all the details you need are there.
so glad Sara can come too.
We look forward to seeing you next week.
Jane and Russ, Leah and Elliott
Old Aug 28th 2005, 9:04 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Hi Jane

Graham & Sara
Sorry Sara I didn't answer your question about the meal! I haven't organised anything, was just gonna go with the flow I think we will probably eat though
Jane x
Old Aug 28th 2005, 7:11 pm
Born to be wild....

Sorry Sara I didn't answer your question about the meal! I haven't organised anything, was just gonna go with the flow I think we will probably eat though
Jane x

I suggest that if your gonna eat , get there early because it gets very busy, especially for meals, My Misses and kids are going to a childrens party so won't be coming, but I will be there for a flying visit...
Old Aug 28th 2005, 7:21 pm
Account Closed

My Misses and kids are going to a childrens party so won't be coming, but I will be there for a flying visit...

Booooooo! ......... altho fair play to you Ben! ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.