Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton meet 2

Northampton meet 2

Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:04 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton meet 2

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
I am trying but I need your help I really want to have a good turn out so we have a FAB time ... think I may need a day off on the Monday!!!
Anyway are you bringing your better half this time??
Jane xx..... Oh and LOve your ticker MMmmmmmm

My ticker is cool

Well there aren't many choices.

I might bring her. It depends if she has done all the housework first

ALRIGHT it was a joke , she wears the trousers
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:09 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Brisben
My ticker is cool

Well there aren't many choices.

I might bring her. It depends if she has done all the housework first

ALRIGHT it was a joke , she wears the trousers

Tell it like it is Ben! ...
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:10 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2004
I don't need to lie Paul.

I live a varied and fullfilling sex life
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:10 pm
Born to be wild....

I don't need to lie Paul.

I live a full and varied sex life
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:24 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

So good you posted it twice! ...

I am very happy for you ...
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:25 pm
Born to be wild....

So good you posted it twice! ...

I am very happy for you ...

i was trying to convince myself
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:29 pm
Account Closed

i was trying to convince myself

Well you know what they say about those that go on about it all the time! ...
Old Oct 21st 2005, 10:07 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Well you know what they say about those that go on about it all the time! ...
Its true !!! I have heard that too Paul, I never talk about it
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 9:27 am
Born to be wild....

Its true !!! I have heard that too Paul, I never talk about it

well that comment suprises me, beings you both spend oodles of time on here
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 9:49 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

well that comment suprises me, beings you both spend oodles of time on here
You're just jealous
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 9:51 am
Born to be wild....

You're just jealous
I am Jane, Maybe you should buy a TV

How's Jane on this ummm not so fine day in Northants
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:59 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Which bit of Northants are you in Ben cos it's sunny here in my bit of Northants, I even have the washing out. I would like it to rain, then my cat would come home and I could squash her and her mate into the cat basket and take them to the cattery. I need to do this as we are off to Germany for a few days and I am not leaving them home alone this time (with the neighbours feeding them I hasten to add) as they have already started shredding the new stair carpet and I do NOT want them starting on the new leather suite.

Have a good day and see you all in a couple of weeks :scared: hopefully.

Shirley
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 11:18 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Which bit of Northants are you in Ben cos it's sunny here in my bit of Northants, I even have the washing out. I would like it to rain, then my cat would come home and I could squash her and her mate into the cat basket and take them to the cattery. I need to do this as we are off to Germany for a few days and I am not leaving them home alone this time (with the neighbours feeding them I hasten to add) as they have already started shredding the new stair carpet and I do NOT want them starting on the new leather suite.

Have a good day and see you all in a couple of weeks :scared: hopefully.

Shirley
Hi Shirley,
My cats do exactly that....... shread the stair carpet it does my head in !!! glad to hear you are also coming in the 6th I think we are going to have a good turn out
Jane xx
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 11:22 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Hey Ben
I have 5 TVs !!!!! thanks I can multitask ya know,!!!!!!! you would be amazed lol
I am sooooooo busy today packing for Spain and cleaning the house, weather not too bad here been out for a walk this morning selling stuff on e-bay so posted some off today.
C ya soon
Jane xx
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 11:57 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

I have 5 TVs !!!!!
I find it much better with the tv on

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.