Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton meet 2

Northampton meet 2

Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:29 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton meet 2

Originally Posted by suzy
Jane, you must be psychic. I was in the middle of sending you a message re this. It's looking good for me and daughter. Can confirm next week.

Suzy x
Fantastic!!!!! I am away next week but will be on everyones case when I get back ...... They don't call me Miss whiplash for nothing :scared: !!!! OOPS cat out of bag now!!! lol
Jane xx
Old Oct 19th 2005, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
C'mon Guys I just found this on page 11........ Lets keep it going so we can have a good ole knees up
Where are you all, Bardies, Eintract, Suzy, cov kids, Gravyman,Dawn and Jamie, mjelnc, Suzannepatricia, teejay, Debbillyod(you have to come cos we are having a bottle of Champers with you ), sme, Brisben, Paul2004
I hope you are all coming if I have missed anyone Sorry!!! Just add your name and keep the thread going or just have a chat with me
Cheers
Jane xx

Sorry but second thread on this started and I wasn't subscribed. Still hoping to be there but can't promise anything as Ams is dancing in a competition that day and it my turn to drive my friend and her daughter there and they want to come straight home

Debs
Old Oct 19th 2005, 2:42 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debilloyd
Sorry but second thread on this started and I wasn't subscribed. Still hoping to be there but can't promise anything as Ams is dancing in a competition that day and it my turn to drive my friend and her daughter there and they want to come straight home

Debs
Oh Big shame!!!! we will def have to get together before you go though, stay in touch
Jane x
Old Oct 19th 2005, 2:46 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Hows it going Jane ?
So far so good for me on the 6th - looking foward to it. Cant wait to see if Ben is as handsome as his picture
Gillian
Old Oct 19th 2005, 5:18 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
Hows it going Jane ?
So far so good for me on the 6th - looking foward to it. Cant wait to see if Ben is as handsome as his picture
Gillian

Gillian people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Keep it going Jane
Old Oct 19th 2005, 5:23 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
Gillian people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

I know but the devil takes over me sometimes (usually when you post )
Old Oct 19th 2005, 5:24 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
I know but the devil takes over me sometimes (usually when you post )

I hope your good looks outweigh the devil in your personality
Old Oct 19th 2005, 5:27 pm
sme
......in the sand !

I hope your good looks outweigh the devil in your personality

I don't think so
Old Oct 19th 2005, 5:31 pm
sme
......in the sand !

What do you "buy" out of interest?
Old Oct 19th 2005, 5:48 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sme
What do you "buy" out of interest?

What a nice offer ... A bottle of JD for me thanks ...
Old Oct 19th 2005, 5:52 pm
sme
......in the sand !

Originally Posted by Paul2004
What a nice offer ... A bottle of JD for me thanks ...

Is that what Ben buys as a buyer Hmmmmm I'll have some too.
I'm sure its more like sacks of crack cocaine
Old Oct 19th 2005, 5:55 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sme

Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:12 pm
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by sme
Is that what Ben buys as a buyer Hmmmmm I'll have some too.

Easy Tiger..I get that free

I work for a large global engineering firm and I buy all sorts of engineering components all to do with the HGV ( Heavy Goods) transport industry
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:39 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by sme
Hows it going Jane ?
Gillian

Better!!!!!! You will not be disapointed lol
Jane xx
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:50 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Keep it going Jane

I am trying but I need your help I really want to have a good turn out so we have a FAB time ... think I may need a day off on the Monday!!!
Anyway are you bringing your better half this time??
Jane xx..... Oh and LOve your ticker MMmmmmmm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.