Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton meet 2

Northampton meet 2

Old Oct 12th 2005, 3:42 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton meet 2

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Is that before or after a dink
paperbags so I hear

I'm sure your handsome really Ben, it brings to mind the comment made by one of Jims kids about an ugly tree
Old Oct 12th 2005, 4:34 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sme
I'm sure your handsome really Ben
Ok, I can see I need to settle an argument I see forming here! ...

Ben IS a handsome chap, and I shall furnish the proof! ...

>

>

>

Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:05 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Pucker up girlies. those lips can work wonders

Be afraid Paul.....
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:09 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Brisben
Pucker up girlies. those lips can work wonders

Be afraid Paul.....
Ben I've seen you in the flesh, I AM very afraid! ...
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:11 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Ben I've seen you in the flesh, I AM very afraid! ...

Wot that I will steal your misses
Old Oct 12th 2005, 10:05 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

>

>

>

I'm liking what I see
Old Oct 12th 2005, 10:09 pm
Account Closed

Wot that I will steal your misses

Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:07 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Hey Jane, chill out. If it doesn't go well it won't be your fault, we shall blame Paul, or Ben . Or it could just be that we are complete prats and don't know how to enjoy ourselves!!! Hmmm, don't think I have ever been accused of that before though, first time for everything eh?

Hello,
Thanks, we will have a laugh ...... if nothing else looking forward to it
Jane xx
Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:12 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Northampton meet 2

>

>

>

PMSL I ahve just finished work and I hate the person I work with this is just the medicine I need Fab cheers
Old Oct 13th 2005, 9:26 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

I might be able to make this meet too with my daughter but won't know for sure until nearer the time. Will let you know.

Suzy x
Old Oct 13th 2005, 9:41 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by suzy
I might be able to make this meet too with my daughter but won't know for sure until nearer the time. Will let you know.

Suzy x
Hi Suzy,
Yes of course we will, I am away half term week so will pm you when I get back
Jane x
Old Oct 13th 2005, 9:54 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi Suzy,
Yes of course we will, I am away half term week so will pm you when I get back
Jane x
Have a nice holiday

Suzy x
Old Oct 13th 2005, 10:00 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Wink Re: Northampton meet 2

Originally Posted by suzy
Have a nice holiday

Suzy x
Thanks Suzy...... Hoping for a nice break, I may have to try and find a computer though coz I will need my fix of BE
Old Oct 13th 2005, 12:18 pm
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by sme
I'm liking what I see

Oh dear, you must be deprived.

Paul you great , I am glad you have a sense of humour... Look forward to having a lager with you mate, hopefully kick around for a bit longer this time
Old Oct 13th 2005, 1:08 pm
Account Closed

hopefully kick around for a bit longer this time

... we'll see! ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.