Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton meet 2

Northampton meet 2

Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:32 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: Northampton meet 2

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Yes it is a side view but hopefully the map on there may be able to help you with your quest for a bed
Have you seen how many are going ......about 15 sets of people so far.... Oh I hope it goes well :scared:
Jane x

Ok I believe you! ...

I've just phoned The Billing Mill (now I know it's THAT one! ...lol) and yes, they said it's a Travel Lodge round the corner.

I'm just booking a room now for the 6th Nov at £26 ..... not bad at all! ...

(seeing as that ole Ben won't give us his spare room! ... )
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:36 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Yes it is a side view but hopefully the map on there may be able to help you with your quest for a bed
Have you seen how many are going ......about 15 sets of people so far.... Oh I hope it goes well :scared:
Jane x
Hey Jane, chill out. If it doesn't go well it won't be your fault, we shall blame Paul, or Ben . Or it could just be that we are complete prats and don't know how to enjoy ourselves!!! Hmmm, don't think I have ever been accused of that before though, first time for everything eh?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:36 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just booking a room now for the 6th Nov at £26 ..... not bad at all! ...

(seeing as that ole Ben won't give us his spare room! ... )[/QUOTE]

Excellent At least we got you sorted now Pressure is off me now
Jane
Excellent price ... I gotta work early the next day so not gonna drink much, mind you haven't had a drink for over a week now ... trying to be a bit healthier
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:37 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Leighton Buzzard hey,,,not far.

Paul didn't I state travelodge about 3 days ago
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:44 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

OK OK !! - Don't start ganging up on me now! ...

Right! .... room is booked at the TRAVEL LODGE! (round the corner) ...
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:45 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2004
OK OK !! - Don't start ganging up on me now! ...

Right! .... room is booked at the TRAVEL LODGE! (round the corner) ...

THE POOR TRAVELODGE.

Fancy going clubbin the nite before Paul

Meet that raver in the lounge
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:49 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Brisben
Fancy going clubbin the nite before Paul

Meet that raver in the lounge

Yeah now I've booked the room eh Ben! ... ...lol

Woulda prob been up for it, as long as ole gums from the Lounge came along! ...
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:50 pm
Born to be wild....

Yeah now I've booked the room eh Ben! ... ...lol

Woulda prob been up for it, as long as ole gums from the Lounge came along! ...

Clubs in Northampton are pants.

But Milton Keynes up the road is a kickin place for a nite out...No UGLY PEOPLE their mate
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:56 pm
Account Closed

But Milton Keynes up the road is a kickin place for a nite out...No UGLY PEOPLE their mate
Ahhhh, land of roundabouts! I used to love riding thru there on my motorbike years ago ...

No ugly people eh! .... well there's a first for everything I'm sure! ...
Old Oct 9th 2005, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

Ahhhh, land of roundabouts! I used to love riding thru there on my motorbike years ago ...

No ugly people eh! .... well there's a first for everything I'm sure! ...
Excuuuuse me!There's only beautiful people in MK (and don't start mentioning concrete cows).
Old Oct 9th 2005, 9:38 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bookie
Excuuuuse me!There's only beautiful people in MK (and don't start mentioning concrete cows).
I'm doubting nothing! I just know if me and Ben get there, things WILL change! ...
Old Oct 11th 2005, 12:24 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all have you heard Debs got her visa(lucky moo) Not that I am green with envy .
We have to get Champers now at our meet !!!How awful
Jane xx
Old Oct 11th 2005, 12:49 pm
Born to be wild....

I'm doubting nothing! I just know if me and Ben get there, things WILL change! ...

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. i feel at home in MK.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:56 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. i feel at home in MK.

Is that before or after a dink
Old Oct 12th 2005, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

thebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud of

I agree on all counts. Nptn is crap. All people in Milk and Beans are beautiful. That is where i am from but forced to move to Rushden with all the fugly folk as beauty means expense.

See you there on the 6th. I'm booking the day off work. Hoorah!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.