Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton meet 2

Northampton meet 2

Old Nov 7th 2005, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton meet 2

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Well what can I say ......... what a great day met some lovely people drunk lots of wine !!!! Ben ...welll what can I say after all that you were not there ..... Paul said to say a word which I refuse to repeat !!!! I think you were scared !!! coz you would have had to buy me a drink But got some fab piccies and when I work out how to do it I will post them Think we will change the venue though for next time as customer service is not thier strong point!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will have to look out for somewhere ........ look out for Northants meet round 3 , what dya say ???
Russ is now having a beer so he is happy . Paul and Nicola have a hotel so romance is on the cards night night
Jane xxx
Thanks for the meet jane had a great time meeting everyone,
Kids loved it and made new friends,
ps hurry up and sort msn out, for Leah is it?Lauren cant wait to get chatting to her!
Anyway great to meet everyone and good luck whatever stage you are at!

Got our meds tomorrow aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :scared:

Speak you all soon

Martin,Jo and girls
Old Nov 7th 2005, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

cov kids will become famous soon enough

Thanks for a good night Jane. Had a fab time, Garry even enjoyed it and he was not drinking. Next time we will have to stay over somewhere and get really hammered.

Good luck with your meds tomorrow Jo you will be fine.

Michaela
XX
Old Nov 7th 2005, 5:55 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Well It's better to be late than ......................... NEVER! ... Ben! ...

Anyway, big thanks to Jane for organising the do ...

We got kicked out of the place when it shut ...lol, and then was extremely pleased to learn our hotel WASN'T the one round the corner, but miles away! ...

Anyway, got a cab there and the rest is history!

Was nice to see a few faces we'd seen before, and of course some new ones ...

Good luck to everyone with their 'next step' in the whole immigration process.

Northampton meet 3 did you say Jane? ...

I've only got 4 pics from the do, I planned to take more, but there you go. They'll follow in a bit!
Old Nov 7th 2005, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all

Still there at closing time ? Good effort mate. You must have had a minging hangover this morning, I know I did and I went home at 8 o'clock !!!
Too much of this ..
Old Nov 7th 2005, 6:11 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

and the only 4 pics from the day I have :

Old Nov 7th 2005, 8:44 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Northampton meet 2

Well seems all had a good time. I have had a hangover all day so off to bed very shortly, Can't wait .........
I will definately set up another have been looking for venues 2day, that and selling all our c**p on e-bay so if anyone wants to buy anything !!!lol

Thanks Chris for trainig session this am but we think our webcam is Ka-put!!
speak soon all
Jane xxxxx
Old Nov 7th 2005, 8:47 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Well seems all had a good time. I have had a hangover all day so off to bed very shortly, Can't wait .........
I will definately set up another have been looking for venues 2day, that and selling all our c**p on e-bay so if anyone wants to buy anything !!!lol

Thanks Chris for trainig session this am but we think our webcam is Ka-put!!
speak soon all
Jane xxxxx

Where are your piccies Jane?
Old Nov 7th 2005, 9:11 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
Where are your piccies Jane?
I have some good ones but can't figure out how to connect them to my message
will have a fiddle tom to see what I can do ... still feeling a little fragile
Too many
Old Nov 8th 2005, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Great time had by all I think and some great info received. Not sure who told us but thanks to whoever mentioned that Queensland and parts of the goldcoast are on the list for SIR visa. Have been looking into this and we are waiting for an email to clarify. Just so happens that we may be able to go to the east coast afterall fingers crossed. Watch out Jane/Paul here we come hopefully.

Traceyx

P.S The trip home was very interesting with a slightly p..... hubby again, he still insists he should have had one for the road (Jane)
Old Nov 8th 2005, 4:02 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by teejay66
Great time had by all I think and some great info received. Not sure who told us but thanks to whoever mentioned that Queensland and parts of the goldcoast are on the list for SIR visa. Have been looking into this and we are waiting for an email to clarify. Just so happens that we may be able to go to the east coast afterall fingers crossed. Watch out Jane/Paul here we come hopefully.

Traceyx

P.S The trip home was very interesting with a slightly p..... hubby again, he still insists he should have had one for the road (Jane)
That was me, have a look at :

http://www.immi.gov.au/migration/ski...gional.htm#qld

for a full list of 'Regional / Low Growth' area's.

I've attached a Wod Doc which is all the Queensland area's converted from postcode to area name if you want to spend a night goin thru them all.

There ISN'T any part's of the actual Gold coast on it, but some places are like 10 - 15 miles from the edge, which is as good as to me ...

Hope it helps ...
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Queensland Regional Area's.doc (160.0 KB, 132 views)
Old Nov 8th 2005, 10:32 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Traceyx

Fab!!!!!
How exciting ... I really hope you can it would be great..... plus leah and Chloe wud b happy
and
I would have my drinking partner hehehe
And u wud have less to travel 4 xmas yey !
jane x
Old Nov 9th 2005, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2004
That was me, have a look at :

http://www.immi.gov.au/migration/ski...gional.htm#qld

for a full list of 'Regional / Low Growth' area's.

I've attached a Wod Doc which is all the Queensland area's converted from postcode to area name if you want to spend a night goin thru them all.

There ISN'T any part's of the actual Gold coast on it, but some places are like 10 - 15 miles from the edge, which is as good as to me ...

Hope it helps ...
Thanks for the list Paul, went onto the website when we got home after Sunday and saw the areas, which got me thinking. Have been onto our agent and she says that our occupation still has to be on alist for wanted occupations. She gave me a list of shires where Phils skills are needed but can't seem to associate the shires with the names of the towns and villages etc. Any ideas?

Tracey

Belyando Shire, Bowen Shire, Broadsound Shire
Mackay Shire, Mirani Shire, Peak Downs Shire
Sarina Shire, Whitsunday Shire
Old Nov 9th 2005, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Fab!!!!!
How exciting ... I really hope you can it would be great..... plus leah and Chloe wud b happy
and
I would have my drinking partner hehehe
And u wud have less to travel 4 xmas yey !
jane x
Wouldn't it be great the girls would be made up if they were close.

Sent you a PM

Tracey
Old Nov 9th 2005, 5:44 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Thanks for the list Paul, went onto the website when we got home after Sunday and saw the areas, which got me thinking. Have been onto our agent and she says that our occupation still has to be on alist for wanted occupations. She gave me a list of shires where Phils skills are needed but can't seem to associate the shires with the names of the towns and villages etc. Any ideas?

Tracey

Im not sure about the others but i know that Mackay and whitsunday are northern queensland
Hope this helps
Russ
Old Nov 9th 2005, 7:38 pm
Account Closed

Tracey

Shire........t! ...

Yeah I had a feeling there might be more to it than simply picking an area that had low growth / population etc, as in also needing the skill in demand, but as I've not looked into it that much, I wasn't too sure.

Still, a Shire is a Shire I'm sure ...

Aint a clue where any are tho ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.