Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton meet 2

Northampton meet 2

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:13 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton meet 2

Originally Posted by Brisben
CLICK MY LINK AND ADD ME IF YOU LIKE

Hi Ben
Right I have registered and just put in my e-mail so far, I tried to add you as my contact but it wouldn't let me ..... I am confused now or is that thick ???!!! Don't answer that
Jane
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:13 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Now THAT'S a bit unfair! ...

I turn up WHEN I FIND THE PLACE! ... (oh and leave with enough time ... )

I'll shock you tho this time, gonna be there 1st! ...

Hmmm ... lol

Sorry for the slow response I was looking out of the window..

FOR THE FLYING PIGS
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:14 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Now THAT'S a bit unfair! ...

I turn up WHEN I FIND THE PLACE! ... (oh and leave with enough time ... )

I'll shock you tho this time, gonna be there 1st! ...

Hmmm ... lol

You are gonna be there in time for breakfast eh Paul
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:15 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Sorry for the slow response

I'm lost for words!
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:16 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
You are gonna be there in time for breakfast eh Paul
I'll be there for the kick off, that I CAN guarantee! ...
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:16 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

I'm lost for words!

Was good though made me laugh
J
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:20 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ben
Right I have registered and just put in my e-mail so far, I tried to add you as my contact but it wouldn't let me ..... I am confused now or is that thick ???!!! Don't answer that
Jane

PM me your Addy

In true MSN lingo
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:21 am
Account Closed

Was good though made me laugh
J
all I can do is prove how wrong you all are! ...
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:21 am
Account Closed

PM me your Addy

In true MSN lingo

Geek! ...
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:22 am
Born to be wild....

Geek! ...

At least I can read my watch
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:23 am
Account Closed

At least I can read my watch

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:28 am
Born to be wild....

Karma sent for being a good sport.

Now I am offering two classes later today that may be of interest.

1. Class one MSN Training for Jane ( At a cost to reduce the I owe her)

2. Time management for Paul ( To make sure he keeps his promise)
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:36 am
Account Closed

Karma sent for being a good sport.

2. Time management for Paul ( To make sure he keeps his promise)

Returned! ...

Oh and one of those course 2's will do for me please.

I avoid Messenger as I tend to bump into my kids in there ...
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 8:02 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

[QUOTE=Brisben

Hi Ben Thanks for that last night I ended up not going to bed till gone midnight
Got some friends on too so was good fun
Thanks again
Jane
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all

When you get a decent group together on MSN gassing about Aus count me in please. Do you use typing, voice or visual ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.