Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

No one else celebrating!

No one else celebrating!

Old Sep 22nd 2004, 1:02 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Smile No one else celebrating!

Woke this morning and went straight to the BBC sports site to find the result from the England v Australia semi final at Edgebaston, If only I could've kept awake long enough to watch the second innings

Will be rubbing it in today. Funnily no one at work has mentioned the game but if Aus had won it would have been another matter.

Well done to England and bring on the Ashes next year!!!

Jo

Old Sep 22nd 2004, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough
Default Re: No one else celebrating!

I did foolishly stay up for the whole thing - I had no intention of doing that, but it just roped me in.

Good to see a win at last!

You're right, nobody wants to talk about it at work.