Next Sydney meet?

Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Next Sydney meet?

Originally Posted by soapy
ehy dont u thugs bother to turn up on saturday
so tell me what went on here im feelin aw left oot
The jocks were causing trouble again,got us volunteering to leaving the pub early,I was well peeved. If only!!
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rumbletum
The jocks were causing trouble again,got us volunteering to leaving the pub early,I was well peeved. If only!!

ahem... you can tell the previous posts were by Steve, poor grammar and racial comments....

Will fill you in on Saturday mate, but to cut a long story short, there was one almighty *&%$#* of a barman at a pub called The Elephant and Wheelbarrow in Paddington who was throwing verbal abuse at us girls ... now Steve reckons he cant take us anywhere

With regard to the fish, by the time he had prepared it and cut off its leather jacket, there was only enough for Katie...but she did say it was the best fish she had ever tasted..bless, she made her dad feel like a good provider !!
Old Mar 29th 2005, 9:21 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

With regard to the fish, by the time he had prepared it and cut off its leather jacket, there was only enough for Katie...but she did say it was the best fish she had ever tasted..bless, she made her dad feel like a good provider !!
he has brainwashed that poor lassie poor thing just felt she had to say that. when i got home my kids were only too happy i still had my lucky hat
Old Mar 29th 2005, 9:23 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

what about the photo of the fish you caught,(no wide angle lens required) , sorry saw.Mrs Soapy only had chips for dinner,
steve on the pc, ive never laughed so much in ages
Old Mar 29th 2005, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

jasonK944 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not true about him being well peeved -like most Englshmen he was delighted that he didn`t have to buy a round - he left with a huge grin on his face. It actually crossed my mind that he had told his kids to behave badly so that we would get thrown out.
Old Mar 29th 2005, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jasonK944
Not true about him being well peeved -like most Englshmen he was delighted that he didn`t have to buy a round - he left with a huge grin on his face. It actually crossed my mind that he had told his kids to behave badly so that we would get thrown out.
I`m never going to drink your beer again....,until saturday anyway
Old Mar 29th 2005, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

steve on the pc, ive never laughed so much in ages
can I have my trousers back please ! :scared:
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by jasonK944
ha ha ha magic frank, that sounds just like him
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:21 pm
Master of verbal pish©

can I have my trousers back please ! :scared:
naw, im gonna give them away to a wee dosser he might not want them though. he would need to start eating for them to fit
Old Mar 29th 2005, 10:02 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice
Smile Re: Next Sydney meet?

Just returned from holiday in Malaysia so have only just seen post. Sorry we can't make it as Colin has arranged to go to a swop meet that weekend. SO I WILL BE LEFT AT HOME SLAVING OVER A HOT SEWING MACHINE.
I wanted to see the Centennial Park as well Hope it is a great success like all the others and will hope to make the next one (Don't make it in May Soapy we will be away again) WHEN IS THE NEXT FISHING TRIP COLIN ASKED?
Old Mar 29th 2005, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Macquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really nice

Thanks again for the reminder Soapy but we're not going to make this one either - its the first day of the netball season up here for us so that's our Saturdays taken care of for the next few months. Have a great day everyone.

If you're looking for another day out somewhere - why not consider coming up to our beautiful Hunter Valley vineyards - I'd recommend hiring a mini bus so no one has to drive!

Julie
Old Mar 29th 2005, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

wezzer is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Next Sydney meet?

hi wezzer 12ish at thepark...look at all the details above.
thanks see you all there

wezzer
Old Mar 29th 2005, 11:49 pm
Anna

Peanuts100 is on a distinguished road

Hi guys

Can we just confirm the time and place on the 2nd?

Thanks
Old Mar 30th 2005, 1:29 am
Wahroonga Boy

Wahroonga Boy will become famous soon enough

Me, the wife and 16 month old son will be there. Not met anyone so how will we recognise anyone? Don 't want to wonder up and join the wrong people

See you all Saturday.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,
I have to work for a couple of hours on Saturday now ( ) - Do you think you'll all still be there at 3ish???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.