Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next Sydney meet?

Next Sydney meet?

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next Sydney meet?

Will there be room for a newbie?? Although have plans for that night, would love to come along and meet some new people.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Next Sydney meet?

G'day mate !
Am just letting you know that , for a change, we definately WON'T be there.
Maybe I should just have you all round here and that way I'd finally get to meet you all.
Hope you have another great day.
All the best,
Tass.

P.S. Soapy , did you read my BUNDANOON post ? Should have mentioned it's in NSW ! Could be a good day out but I'll probably not be going to that one either !
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:57 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hedgehog-girl
Well the 2nd April should be cool for me and Lee....Just need a definite on where it will be!
hi dawn, ive tried to did up a few ideas for you. hope the work out
http://www.discoversydney.com.au/parks/centennial.html

map
http://www.multimap.com.au/map/brows...multimap.y=198

map2
http://www.cp.nsw.gov.au/maps/index_ie.htm

now the date is the 2nd of april and the time is 12ish
all i need to do now is sort out a meeting place.

Last edited by soapy©; Mar 23rd 2005 at 7:01 am.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:23 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

right, ive worked out a meeting place.
if u use map2 from the post above u will get a detailed map of the park. theres plenty of BBQ sites but i think the best one with toilets and ponds other things to do is......
the BBQ on Grand drive, next to the learners cycleway. be careful theres 2 BBQs next to each other. if you are unsure check with me.
ill post my phone number the night before, again just in case.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Un-Co
Will there be room for a newbie?? Although have plans for that night, would love to come along and meet some new people.
newbies are always welcome
it will be nice to meet u. we really need to keep this thread near the top of the forum to make sure most in sydney see it. i got a few emails from people who didnt see the last meet.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 8:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Tass
G'day mate !
Am just letting you know that , for a change, we definately WON'T be there.
Maybe I should just have you all round here and that way I'd finally get to meet you all.
Hope you have another great day.
All the best,
Tass.

P.S. Soapy , did you read my BUNDANOON post ? Should have mentioned it's in NSW ! Could be a good day out but I'll probably not be going to that one either !
SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK !!!!!! TASS CANT MAKE THE SYDNEY MEET !!!!!!!!
dont u worry ill pinch your diary before i arrange the next one lol
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 8:31 am
Anna

Peanuts100 is on a distinguished road

Hi Guys

My hubbie and I arrived in Sydney on Sunday 20th March. Although he is from here and his friends and family are here so things aren't too bad. We would love to come to the Sydney meeting - we have been to one in Birmingham so it would be great to come to one over this side of the world!!

See you all soon!!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 8:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Peanuts100
Hi Guys

My hubbie and I arrived in Sydney on Sunday 20th March. Although he is from here and his friends and family are here so things aren't too bad. We would love to come to the Sydney meeting - we have been to one in Birmingham so it would be great to come to one over this side of the world!!

See you all soon!!
it will be great to meet u Peannuts. it looks as if the meets starting to take off now. it takes a while. but we will get there
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Fastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant future

Hi Soapy,

Supposed to be having the Broadband installed on the 2nd "between 12 and 5"; why can't they just give you a time!?

I'll see if I can't get it arranged for another day, so I am sure we will be there. Look forward to seeing everyone again for more .....!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Fastfunker
Hi Soapy,

Supposed to be having the Broadband installed on the 2nd "between 12 and 5"; why can't they just give you a time!?

I'll see if I can't get it arranged for another day, so I am sure we will be there. Look forward to seeing everyone again for more .....!
just u phone them up and tell them to change the day or we will all be round to sort them oot.
look forward to seein u again mate for another laugh. it will be good to hear how things are going
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Fastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by soapy
just u phone them up and tell them to change the day or we will all be round to sort them oot.
look forward to seein u again mate for another laugh. it will be good to hear how things are going

Likewise...

I'll ring up Bigpond and get them to put it back (already moved it from the weekend after the 2nd because going on (ironically) a marlin fishing trip with work!). I've put up with this blasted dialup for long enough now; sure another couple of weeks won't kill me!

How was the fishing trip I missed btw?
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

Likewise...

I'll ring up Bigpond and get them to put it back (already moved it from the weekend after the 2nd because going on (ironically) a marlin fishing trip with work!). I've put up with this blasted dialup for long enough now; sure another couple of weeks won't kill me!

How was the fishing trip I missed btw?
great day oot, not many fish caught, but we all got pissed. i was oot till 3 am lmao
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

great day oot, not many fish caught, but we all got pissed. i was oot till 3 am lmao
Jesus. And if you left at 6am like we are supposed to be, that's a proper drinking sesh!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:23 am
Master of verbal pish©

Jesus. And if you left at 6am like we are supposed to be, that's a proper drinking sesh!
nah it started at 3 pm but we started on the drink about 2
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Chalkfarm will become famous soon enough

newbies are always welcome
it will be nice to meet u. we really need to keep this thread near the top of the forum to make sure most in sydney see it. i got a few emails from people who didnt see the last meet.
Hi Soapy, it would of been great to come along and meet everyone but we get the dog that morning from Eastern creek(hurray),we promise to come to the next one,sorry.If the date does change let me know,have loads of fun,and hope to meet up soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.