Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New speeding camera's!

New speeding camera's!

Old Jan 18th 2013, 3:58 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New speeding camera's!

Originally Posted by chris955
That is it, nothing to do with the rule, we all know you cant have any part of you body out of the car but it seems to be ignored 99 times out of 100. It is the inconsistency that is the issue.
I really do need to get back to sleep, a few minutes on here usually works
I was just thinking you were up early
Old Jan 18th 2013, 4:01 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

I dont plan on being up for another 2 hours yet None of the predicted snow here.
Old Jan 18th 2013, 4:02 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
I dont plan on being up for another 2 hours yet None of the predicted snow here.
Been a couple of light flurries but nothing much - 2 hours to go before finishing so hopefully it'll stay that way a bit longer
Old Jan 18th 2013, 5:35 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
I haven't - and never said I did - but this thread has not been solely about driving in QLD. The reply I made was to someone commenting on how many points they had in Australia compared with points in UK.

It doesn't really matter where in the world you are - you have to abide by the local laws. All police forces employ marked vehicles, unmarked vehicles, fixed cameras and mobile units.
I never said you said you did!

Noted.