Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New to the forum moving to Perth

New to the forum moving to Perth

Old Sep 8th 2008, 6:39 pm
Just Joined

THE SIMONS FAMILY has a brilliant futureTHE SIMONS FAMILY has a brilliant futureTHE SIMONS FAMILY has a brilliant futureTHE SIMONS FAMILY has a brilliant futureTHE SIMONS FAMILY has a brilliant futureTHE SIMONS FAMILY has a brilliant future
Default New to the forum moving to Perth

Hi Everyone,I've just join this forum today and I would love to say that I could join you at Kings Park but I've only just lodged my application
I've just come back from 3wks in Perth and we went too Kings Park and thought it was fantastic.
My TRA only took 4wks and would love to think my application would be quick to, maybe 6 mnths or am I wishfull thinking.
Has anyone got kids around 12 and 10 yrs and on MSN my 2 would love to chat with them.
We're hoping to settle in Butler and would love hear from people in that area and get some feed back.

Waiting in anticipation

John
Old Sep 8th 2008, 11:33 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KINGS PARK - SEPTEMBER

Originally Posted by THE SIMONS FAMILY
Hi Everyone,I've just join this forum today and I would love to say that I could join you at Kings Park but I've only just lodged my application
I've just come back from 3wks in Perth and we went too Kings Park and thought it was fantastic.
My TRA only took 4wks and would love to think my application would be quick to, maybe 6 mnths or am I wishfull thinking.
Has anyone got kids around 12 and 10 yrs and on MSN my 2 would love to chat with them.
We're hoping to settle in Butler and would love hear from people in that area and get some feed back.

Waiting in anticipation

John
Hi. I've moved this to the lifestyle forum where you'll get more answers. We're in Clarkson, just south of Butler and have a 12 year old boy and 14 year old girl.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:07 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to the forum moving to Perth

Welcome to the forum!

We live in Tapping, about 25 minutes south of Butler.

Good luck with the visa application. If you own a house in the UK you may want to put that up for sale a.s.a.p. as that seems to be what's holding most people back once they've got the visa.

Gina
Old Sep 9th 2008, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Hi !

We live in the next suburb to Butler, and my daughter goes to Butler primary school who is 12.
Its a great place for kids to live, im sure they will love it !

Nicky
Old Sep 9th 2008, 7:47 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Loads to do up here , clubs for the kids Just signed ours up again for weekend cricket ,he loves it .I cant drive now but there is enough public trans If i want to pop to joondalup or the city . New shops popping up fast now so you can get most of the stuff you need up here too .Good luck
Old Sep 9th 2008, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Welcome to the forum!

We live in Tapping, about 25 minutes south of Butler.

Good luck with the visa application. If you own a house in the UK you may want to put that up for sale a.s.a.p. as that seems to be what's holding most people back once they've got the visa.

Gina
i thought about that... sorry to be a downer on things, but what happens if we dont get visa.. and house is sold... that would be a bummer... !!
Old Sep 9th 2008, 10:38 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ChocCake
i thought about that... sorry to be a downer on things, but what happens if we dont get visa.. and house is sold... that would be a bummer... !!
That's precisely why DIAC say not to do anything permanent like selling property or quitting jobs until your visa is granted.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by THE SIMONS FAMILY

Waiting in anticipation

John
hi john

good luck in your visa - my family live in same part of essex that you live now - small world

love hitch x