Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Need everything crossing again !!

Need everything crossing again !!

Old Aug 10th 2004, 8:38 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need everything crossing again !!

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Time to get those legs (and everything else) crossed again.
XcusE me TYping (that's meant to be cos everything's crossed )

Hope the two tonight went well Warren. Still keeping stuff crossed (might be difficult driving in the morning but hey!).

Had some cheerier news ourselves today. 3 weeks after accepting the offer on ours and not seeing a surveyor, I casually called the buyer about something seriously trivial and she happened to say 'Have you not had the surveyor yet? They said they would be round this week'. So Phew! It hasn't gone tits up yet!
Old Aug 10th 2004, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Have everything crossed for you, even tho' nature is a callin'!!!

Good luck! x
Old Aug 10th 2004, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

Handyandy180 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's crossed for ya m8s
Old Aug 10th 2004, 10:47 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Everything crossed for the bananas. Hope it happens soon.
Old Aug 11th 2004, 7:03 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by wmoore
XcusE me TYping (that's meant to be cos everything's crossed )

Hope the two tonight went well Warren. Still keeping stuff crossed (might be difficult driving in the morning but hey!).

Had some cheerier news ourselves today. 3 weeks after accepting the offer on ours and not seeing a surveyor, I casually called the buyer about something seriously trivial and she happened to say 'Have you not had the surveyor yet? They said they would be round this week'. So Phew! It hasn't gone tits up yet!
Cheers Wayne, be careful not to have an accident, I would hate to get implicated as the cause......"you see your honour, I was crossing my legs for this guy on the website and.........."

Anyway, got another viewing this morning at 10.30am , this time the agent doing it. One couldn't make it in the end last night and I am waiting feedback this morning from the other. I'll make sure I give you all an update later.

Bundy - you can uncross at approx. 11.30am and have a rest until Saturday morning !!

Best wishes

Warren

Old Aug 11th 2004, 7:08 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Wayne, be careful not to have an accident, I would hate to get implicated as the cause......"you see your honour, I was crossing my legs for this guy on the website and.........."

Anyway, got another viewing this morning at 10.30am , this time the agent doing it. One couldn't make it in the end last night and I am waiting feedback this morning from the other. I'll make sure I give you all an update later.

Bundy - you can uncross at approx. 11.30am and have a rest until Saturday morning !!

Best wishes

Warren

Right, will do. Shall downgrade to maintenance crossing, just the fingers and toes, until Saturday
Old Aug 11th 2004, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bundy
Right, will do. Shall downgrade to maintenance crossing, just the fingers and toes, until Saturday
Warren
Best of luck mate. I will be crossing everything in Turkey at the weekend for you. Hope you get a quick sale so that you are able to join Jill.
Old Aug 11th 2004, 3:18 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by debsy
Warren
Best of luck mate. I will be crossing everything in Turkey at the weekend for you. Hope you get a quick sale so that you are able to join Jill.

Hi guys, quick update.

Still waiting for feedback from the viewings...........

More news as I get it.

Warren

Old Aug 11th 2004, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Warren - ring your agent! i'm dying to know what the feedback was!
Old Aug 11th 2004, 3:51 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by nosuchluck
Warren - ring your agent! i'm dying to know what the feedback was!

I've just rang again. No feedback from last night as they haven't returned the agents call and the one this morning hasn't been chased yet as its too soon - although they suspect the lady looking round had two big dogs and the garden might not be big enough - however you never know ?

Hopefully have some news tomorrow.

Thanks for asking

Warren
Heart in Perth Head in Essex House not sold yet in Durham !!

Old Aug 11th 2004, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Bummer, thought that i could open the bottle of champers to celebrate! best of luck with the other viewing and the one on Saturday
cyber wishes
Rach x
Old Aug 11th 2004, 4:40 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by nosuchluck
Bummer, thought that i could open the bottle of champers to celebrate! best of luck with the other viewing and the one on Saturday
cyber wishes
Rach x

Ta Rach. You can be sure that after I've told Jill (I got in trouble telling you lot first last week !! ) I will let you all know.

Thanks

Warren

Old Aug 11th 2004, 9:05 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Ta Rach. You can be sure that after I've told Jill (I got in trouble telling you lot first last week !! ) I will let you all know.

Thanks

Warren
Still got everything crossed for you guys. Round my dads pub at the mo telling my mates all about your story and they have fingers etc crossed too.

If anyone could see us we be put into an asylum

Massive good luck wishes coming to you from crawley at the mo
Kala xxx
Old Aug 11th 2004, 9:38 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

We've got everything crossed here too I'm even going to make the kids cross their legs every time they sit down. Hope it works!!

Michelle