Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Need everything crossing again !!

Need everything crossing again !!

Old Aug 10th 2004, 11:53 am
Go Banana's !!

Question Need everything crossing again !!

Hi all,

Especially Wayne & Bundy. Time to get those legs (and everything else) crossed again.

After changing agents and having a pants first weekend viewing which started out promising and then crashed and burned we (thats the royal one as Jill aint here !!), have THREE viewings over the next few days. Two tonight - one from each agent - which Jill's mum is kindly showing round and then another at the weekend (hopefully)

Two of them (one tonight and the other at the weekend) sound really good....on paper ie. no chain, cash buyers etc and have asked how quickly we can complete.

Therefore please please please send me all the cyber luck in the world as I sooooooooooooo want to be back in Perth by the end of OCtober (when my contract ends).

Best wishes
Warren
Heart in Perth, Head in Essex, "Home" in County Durham !!

I've left a message on the answerphone in Oz about the latest viewing so I won't get into trouble telling you guys before Jill this time

Old Aug 10th 2004, 11:56 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Need everything crossing again !!

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Hi all,

Especially Wayne & Bundy. Time to get those legs (and everything else) crossed again.

After changing agents and having a pants first weekend viewing which started out promising and then crashed and burned we (thats the royal one as Jill aint here !!), have THREE viewings over the next few days. Two tonight - one from each agent - which Jill's mum is kindly showing round and then another at the weekend (hopefully)

Two of them (one tonight and the other at the weekend) sound really good....on paper ie. no chain, cash buyers etc and have asked how quickly we can complete.

Therefore please please please send me all the cyber luck in the world as I sooooooooooooo want to be back in Perth by the end of OCtober (when my contract ends).

Best wishes
Warren

I've left a message on the answerphone in Oz about the latest viewing so I won't get into trouble telling you guys before Jill this time

I would love to send you lots and lots of good luck....but it seems all we have around here is the bad kind.....and as I am sure you dont want any of that....I will just send you good thoughts and keep a few of my extremities crossed for you as well

Hels
Old Aug 10th 2004, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,

Best wishes
Warren

crossing everything in Perth for you !!!
Old Aug 10th 2004, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

melbournebound is an unknown quantity at this point

Everything crossed in victoria (Narre Warren) for you big style!!!!!!!!!!

David, Janet & Adam

Originally Posted by Swifts
crossing everything in Perth for you !!!
Old Aug 10th 2004, 12:23 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

fingers, legs and eyes crossed for you Warren.

Hope one of these viewers is THE ONE and you can be booking the plane ticket next week.

M
Old Aug 10th 2004, 12:23 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Swifts has crossed everything in Perth, I'll cross it again!

Hope we hear good news on Thursday at Jill's!
Old Aug 10th 2004, 12:55 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

I've got a good feeling about this one. I predict that you are going to beat me to Perth.
Everything crossed (even if i do look a bit odd)

Good luck Mr, Mrs, Miss and Master Bananna
Old Aug 10th 2004, 1:04 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

I have a good excuse to sit in front of the computer all day, im waiting for the fridge repair man coming. so i shall sit and cross things for you!!!!!

good luck!

sue
Old Aug 10th 2004, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

debio is an unknown quantity at this point

Everything crossed for you here in scorching south wales-geez i've even plaited my public hair
Old Aug 10th 2004, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Best of luck Warren,
we truly hope that at least one of tonights viewers will be the one to buy your house
cyber hugs and lots of luck
Rach, Mark and Chanelle x
Old Aug 10th 2004, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Good luck Warren !! Everything crossed !

Hope one of these is the one....if you end up with a spare buyer please point them in my direction
Old Aug 10th 2004, 2:06 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Best wishes
Warren

Oh, missed this, sorry. Right, I've folded myself into a generally crossed position, blood ceasing to flow, feeling a little light-headed, can't type well with crossed fingers or see the monitor with crossed eyes......

Keep us posted!
Old Aug 10th 2004, 2:17 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by bundy
Oh, missed this, sorry. Right, I've folded myself into a generally crossed position, blood ceasing to flow, feeling a little light-headed, can't type well with crossed fingers or see the monitor with crossed eyes......

Keep us posted!

Knew you wouldn't let me down Bundy !!

As soon as I read your post the phone rang.....another viewing for Saturday again.

Sorry couldn't ring you Jilly as you are probably in bed after the puppy training......but thats another story or so you say.

Thanks for all the vibes so far, its obviously working. Just need that majic call in the next week saying they want to make an offer.

By the way, Bundy try not to faint !!

Thanks

Warren

Old Aug 10th 2004, 2:22 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Knew you wouldn't let me down Bundy !!

As soon as I read your post the phone rang.....another viewing for Saturday again.

Sorry couldn't ring you Jilly as you are probably in bed after the puppy training......but thats another story or so you say.

Thanks for all the vibes so far, its obviously working. Just need that majic call in the next week saying they want to make an offer.

By the way, Bundy try not to faint !!

Thanks

Warren
Don't worry, still clinging on for as long as needed.....
Old Aug 10th 2004, 2:26 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Warren
Was wondering about that!
Was gonna ring Jill, then forgot, and now it's 10.30...
Gonna call tomorrow, need address for Thursday too!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.