Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

'Mystic Bordy' - When Will I Get Mine?

'Mystic Bordy' - When Will I Get Mine?

Old Jul 24th 2005, 10:25 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 'Mystic Bordy' - When Will I Get Mine?

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
No sorry. But, I do have an old singlet and shorts that hang half way down my bum. This is complimented by blue flip flops. Yes I know you all must be drooling by now............

Ding Dong!
Old Jul 25th 2005, 8:32 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Bordy
Ok after rubbing my crystal balls, I'm sorry Bridie but you have a bit more to wait. No visa until around 26th August.

Rooksie you should get a decision on TRA around 24th July.

BTW, I was a week out with Joannes.

Mystic Bordy.
Come on Rooksie tell us do
Has mystic Bordy been good to you?
Has TRA man come up good
Just like Bordy said he would?
I just wish Bordy would read my plea
And let on what's in store for me
Old Jul 25th 2005, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Its looking like 16th of October for you Carole.

Now Mystic Bordy has to shut up shop for a week as Ive got a plane to catch to Perth.
Don't want my reputation spoiled by missing the damned thing.
Hi Bordy

You back yet. Seems like your pretty good at this, you should do it for a living.
So my 'best friend'.........any chance you could give me a prediction?

Paul
Old Jul 25th 2005, 9:04 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by possoms
Dear Mystic Bordy

I have been advised by another forum member on another thread, that if I rub your balls you with forsee the date of my visa grant.

I fear I have missed the boat as you are wizzing off to Perth for a week, however on your return I will be waiting with my duster in hand.

Yours faithfully

Possoms
MB I am still waiting with me duster Please send me your prediction
Old Jul 25th 2005, 9:58 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Ok, I'm at work now but in a few hours once its not so hectic here I will get my crystal balls out again.
Anne4, please let me know if your meds were requested or not, I do need a little help, honest.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 10:40 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Come on Rooksie tell us do
Has mystic Bordy been good to you?
Has TRA man come up good
Just like Bordy said he would?
I just wish Bordy would read my plea
And let on what's in store for me
nothing today mate but Bordy did warn me he could be a day or so out!?!?!
Old Jul 25th 2005, 10:42 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Ok, I'm at work now but in a few hours once its not so hectic here I will get my crystal balls out again.
Anne4, please let me know if your meds were requested or not, I do need a little help, honest.
Nothing so exciting as being requested, I'm afraid. PCC front loaded with application 14th June, meds followed 10 days later. App - 136 Skilled Independent, plumber on MODL.

Do you ever get the impression we are impatient
Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Don't forget me too Bordy. Will send you some karma
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

hey Bordy !
how will the weather be for the sydney meet?
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:17 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Mystic Bordy,

could you please consult your balls to see when we'll get our visa? It's a 136 MODL (accountant) one.

CO requested PCCs and another form 1022 (change of circumstances "no changes") on 19 July. PCCs had already been sent but crossed over in the post with CO's request. Couriered form 1022 on 20 July and it arrived at agent's in Melbourne today (25 July). Agent will forward it to DIMIA with covering letter.

My signature has all the other dates in it.

Hope you had a good time in Perth.

Gina
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Dear Mystic Bordy,

could you please consult your balls to see when we'll get our visa? It's a 136 MODL (accountant) one.

CO requested PCCs and another form 1022 (change of circumstances "no changes") on 19 July. PCCs had already been sent but crossed over in the post with CO's request. Couriered form 1022 on 20 July and it arrived at agent's in Melbourne today (25 July). Agent will forward it to DIMIA with covering letter.

My signature has all the other dates in it.

Hope you had a good time in Perth.

Gina
im sorry Bordy cant answer any of you at the mo
with all the request and all the rubbing. Bordys balls burst in to flames tonight. next door thought it was a bush fire, but mrs bordy was fine
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:23 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy
im sorry Bordy cant answer any of you at the mo
with all the request and all the rubbing. Bordys balls burst in to flames tonight. next door thought it was a bush fire, but mrs bordy was fine
As I'm not in Sydney for the meet it will be lovely weather. 4 Times Ive been to Sydney & its pissed down everytime.

Now I better consult my balls & answer some of these threads.

Remember I accept EFTPOS or Visa or Mastercard.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:24 pm
Master of verbal pish©

As I'm not in Sydney for the meet it will be lovely weather. 4 Times Ive been to Sydney & its pissed down everytime.

Now I better consult my balls & answer some of these threads.

Remember I accept EFTPOS or Visa or Mastercard.
before u do see above
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:35 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by soapy
before u do see above
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:35 pm
Master of verbal pish©

good to hear from u mate. i think its taken u a while to get over the wee holiday lol

Last edited by soapy©; Jul 25th 2005 at 1:39 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.