Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

my washing machine and tumble drier

my washing machine and tumble drier

Old Apr 1st 2007, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: my washing machine and tumble drier

Should that be pet ?

Anyhooo - we must meet up when I get there - awaiting news on 2 hooses Kalamunda and Roley - should kn ow tomorrow
Old Apr 1st 2007, 10:51 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenix_uk
Should that be pet ?

Anyhooo - we must meet up when I get there - awaiting news on 2 hooses Kalamunda and Roley - should kn ow tomorrow
good luck with those, not long now.
Old Apr 1st 2007, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by northernbird
good luck with those, not long now.
Telll me about it - sold my daughters high sleeper bed on ebay yesterday - they fetch tomorrow - guess whos' on a mattress for a week ? 9 yrs old - her face was a picture

I'm such a nice mum
Old Apr 1st 2007, 11:04 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenix_uk
Telll me about it - sold my daughters high sleeper bed on ebay yesterday - they fetch tomorrow - guess whos' on a mattress for a week ? 9 yrs old - her face was a picture

I'm such a nice mum
We bunked at my Dads the last month and it was cosy to say the least. It will all be worth it in the end. 9 year old daughters can be mighty stroppy can't they, I have one of those!
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

By the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really nice

We bought both an used both in the last house (in OZ by the way) much to my husbands amazement!("who needs a dryer in australia?"). My lovely dryer has not been unpacked from of the shed since we moved and he's insistant i don't need it. But I'm sure that he'll either build me an undercover drying area or get it out once the winter comes and his clothes smell damp because it's too wet to hang them out.
It sure does stop your towels feeling like cheese graters.
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

If you have an oblong shaped clothes line (you know the type that folds flat against the wall) then you can get a Clever Cover from Pillow Talk for $59. It clamps onto the frame of the clothes line and then a silver coloured tarp goes over it all. It keeps bird poo, bleaching sunlight and rain off the clothes. I think it's brill. As my line is quite narrow I had quite a bit of tarp left over (it's big enough to fit a range of sizes) so I fastened the spare bit to the fence. I now can stand underneath to hang the clothes and don't get sun burned on the back of the neck. It's dead easy to fit, I did mine myself. No hubby required.