My Oz website

Old Aug 15th 2004, 2:26 pm
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light
Post My Oz website

Hello,

Hope you all having a great weekend.

Well i have decided to create a personal website ( according to my knowledge of websign which is not much lol ) about me, Australia, the immigration process ( once it starts ), my holidays to Australia and my passion for flying.

At the moment the site is its initial stages hence there's not much info in there, but i have uploaded some photos under the "Australia" section if you guys want to have a look, i will work on the website during the next few days and hopefully it will be fully operational in a near future.

Don't forget to sign the guest book

Regards
Pedro

http://www.geocities.com/pedro_downunder
Old Aug 15th 2004, 3:12 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Cool Re: My Oz website

Wow, first to sign your guestbook!!

So far so good, Pedro!

Cheers,
PR
Old Aug 15th 2004, 7:31 pm
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: My Oz website

It's an honour

Still a way to go but hopefully will be finnished soon, with regular updates... I might need some help from our members regarding the Australia Section
Old Aug 15th 2004, 7:41 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: My Oz website

Good onya for the idea!

So what do you fly?
Old Aug 15th 2004, 7:47 pm
CON
Banned

CON is on a distinguished road
Arrow Re: My Oz website

Originally Posted by The Don
Good onya for the idea!

So what do you fly?
Nice site. I have a few in my fav's that I can share.

Poms2oz

Moving downunder

Old Aug 15th 2004, 7:51 pm
Don
Banned

Originally Posted by CON
Nice site. I have a few in my fav's that I can share.

Poms2oz

Moving downunder

I used to live in Clifton Village - do you know the bit near the Avon Gorge Hotel?
Old Aug 15th 2004, 8:00 pm
CON
Banned

CON is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: My Oz website

Originally Posted by The Don
I used to live in Clifton Village - do you know the bit near the Avon Gorge Hotel?
Is that more Bristol way? It does ring a bell but I am useless with places and faces.
Old Aug 15th 2004, 8:28 pm
G'day Mate

Hi don,

At the moment this is what i am flying:
Attached Thumbnails My Oz website-dsc00678.jpg  
Old Aug 15th 2004, 8:33 pm
G'day Mate

And this is what's next...
Attached Thumbnails My Oz website-dsc00001.jpg  
Old Aug 15th 2004, 8:34 pm
Don
Banned

Originally Posted by Boomerang
And this is what's next...
Cool.
shortmessage
Old Aug 15th 2004, 8:35 pm
Don
Banned

Originally Posted by CON
Is that more Bristol way? It does ring a bell but I am useless with places and faces.
Yep. Thought you might know Bristol too. But on the other hand I don't know Bath.
Old Aug 15th 2004, 9:57 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Pedro, just had a look at the site - keep up the good work. I think you look quite cute, but hubby reckons only thing cute is the shirt - hay ho!