Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving From Sydney to Melbourne, any reccomendations on who to use to relocate

Moving From Sydney to Melbourne, any reccomendations on who to use to relocate

Old May 26th 2011, 5:18 am
Just Joined

Lamlam is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Moving From Sydney to Melbourne, any reccomendations on who to use to relocate

Hi I m moving from Sydney to Melbourne and was wonderingif anyone can reccomend a good removal company that does the packing etc.

I ve been reccomened wridgways , altho my initial quoote was 1500 and after bargaining they now say 900 so i m thinking they re a bit dodgy.

OSS were the guys who shipped my stuff from port to my address in Sydney but their Quote is high, circa 1300

what is a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance for any clarification.
Steve
Old May 26th 2011, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving From Sydney to Melbourne, any reccomendations on who to use to relocate

Originally Posted by Lamlam
Hi I m moving from Sydney to Melbourne and was wonderingif anyone can reccomend a good removal company that does the packing etc.

I ve been reccomened wridgways , altho my initial quoote was 1500 and after bargaining they now say 900 so i m thinking they re a bit dodgy.

OSS were the guys who shipped my stuff from port to my address in Sydney but their Quote is high, circa 1300

what is a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance for any clarification.
Steve
Very cheap quote, it cost me more to pack myself from brisbane to Sydney we have used wridgways from SA to Qld again the quote was way higher than 900.
If you do search there are loads of threads on interstate removal company.
Old May 28th 2011, 3:29 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Moving From Sydney to Melbourne, any reccomendations on who to use to relocate

Thank mate

I ve now got a quote from Peters Removal and they quoted $600 but a buy it now price of $495 and reduced packing from $16/box to $14 per box.
Seem ok, anyone used them before?
I m gonna go with them i think so wish me luck
Old May 28th 2011, 8:47 am
Just Joined

Default Anyone used Peters Removals to move interstate?

I m moving form Sydney to Melbourne and so far Peters Removals have given a very cheap rate but i wonder if any good.

http://www.petersremovals.com.au/

only found two reviews, one good and one bad

http://www.truelocal.com.au/business...uth-hurstville

Appreciate any feedback from people who have used them.

Thanks
Old May 28th 2011, 9:07 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Threads merged. No need to start a new thread.