Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving to the south coast nsw

Moving to the south coast nsw

Old Feb 27th 2017, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to the south coast nsw

Excellent free maps and booklets at the links below, the Coastal Explorer booklet is good.

Sapphire Coast Maps

Sapphire Coast Maps

I like the area further south of what is being discussed (you said you could go down to the Victorian border though). Merimbula I really like and have holidayed there often over the years; not sure about living there though; I'll leave that to others.
Old Feb 28th 2017, 4:26 am
Just Joined

rachna is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your feedback, waiting to hear from others as well.
Old Mar 1st 2017, 1:52 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

My husband and I "skipped Christmas" (packed the kids off to the UK and did a bunk) this year and spent it in a remote place near Tanja. We were only there for a few days but explored the small stretch from Bermagui to Tathra: absolutely stunning, fell in love with it. Only draw back was how cold the ocean was down there!

Bega was surprisingly lovely too
Old Mar 1st 2017, 5:14 am
Just Joined

rachna is an unknown quantity at this point

That sounds good :-) but I am looking for the area in far south coast where I can settle for 2 years and find a job that is restriction which comes along with 489 visa.
Old Mar 7th 2017, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

indranil77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All

I also have the same question. I am thinking for applying 489 in far south cost.Can any one tell me what will be the best place to get an IT job please?
Old May 22nd 2017, 2:44 pm
Just Joined

sJoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Priced ,

Have you moved to far south coast region? I got 489 visa and will be moving to far south coast region soon.

Last edited by sJoy; May 22nd 2017 at 2:54 pm. Reason: Posts merged - there is an 'edit' button you can use if you think of something to add just after posting.
Old May 22nd 2017, 3:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Sjoy, I've just realised that this is a really old thread, and the OP hasn't been on the forum since the middle of last year so is very unlikely to see your post and respond.

It's been 'bumped' a couple of times but I'm going to close it now, please do start your own thread with any questions, thx.