Moving to perth

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 1:04 pm
Just Joined

djjos is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to perth

hey guys

im moving from ireland to perth on the 19th of november travelling on my own have a job lined up for when i get there but i know no1 in perth any advise or tips on places to go out and meet people?
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

noggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to all
Default Re: Moving to perth

week ends Freo...and Northbridge (with a gumshield and tin hat on)
Old Nov 4th 2008, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all
Default Re: Moving to perth

Hi,

Your flying on my birthday!

We've been living in Perth just over a week now. Would recommend Fremantle - have lunch (and a beer) at Little Creatures - fantastic. The market and street entertainers are good.

Depends what sort of stuff you are into really and your age. I don't know any of the clubs etc, with being an old married

Have a great flight and enjoy Perth. We have found most people friendly and helpful, so don't be afraid to ask around.

Thanks.

M.