Reload this Page >

Moving to the Gold Coast

Moving to the Gold Coast

Old Jun 15th 2009, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

exhaused1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to the Gold Coast

Hi all,
Looks like more of us moving to GC then expected!
We are family of 4 me, Claire, Shaun, Harrison (13) and Mitchell (11). Job confirmed on NICU at the Mater Brisbane..
Looking at Paradise Point/Pacific Pines and surrounding areas to move to - flying in on 30th Sept for 2 weeks (minus kids!) to confirm school for boys and house.. although cant make the final journey until January

If anyone is interested in a meet up ..please let me know as would be greatfully received for when we are over in Sept/Oct !

Claire
Old Jun 15th 2009, 11:01 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by exhaused1
If anyone is interested in a meet up ..please let me know as would be greatfully received for when we are over in Sept/Oct !

Claire
Keep an eye open on the Meet Up Forum. There's usually a meet happening somewhere on the coast.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

josie jo has a brilliant futurejosie jo has a brilliant futurejosie jo has a brilliant futurejosie jo has a brilliant futurejosie jo has a brilliant futurejosie jo has a brilliant futurejosie jo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lyndhurst
Hi Jo... 16 days wow bet you cant wait

you will have to let me know how you go with the mater as iv heard it is a good drive away... what will you be doing are you a nurse or midwife xx
hi there, i know it is quite a drive to the mater hospital but i work in aicu and thought it best to stay with it and they offer a good relocation package!! will help to pay for the move, will keep you informed,

jo x
Old Jun 16th 2009, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

josie jo has a brilliant futurejosie jo has a brilliant futurejosie jo has a brilliant futurejosie jo has a brilliant futurejosie jo has a brilliant futurejosie jo has a brilliant futurejosie jo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by exhaused1
Hi all,
Looks like more of us moving to GC then expected!
We are family of 4 me, Claire, Shaun, Harrison (13) and Mitchell (11). Job confirmed on NICU at the Mater Brisbane..
Looking at Paradise Point/Pacific Pines and surrounding areas to move to - flying in on 30th Sept for 2 weeks (minus kids!) to confirm school for boys and house.. although cant make the final journey until January

Claire
hi claire,

i also have a job offer from the mater, in the aicu!

we move over in a couple of weeks and hope to start job end of august, will keep you informed.

jo x
Old Jun 16th 2009, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

movingaway is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, we have just found a rental in Robina and will be moving in next month - currently staying in short term accommodation in Brisbane. 3 kids all will be going to Varsity hopefully - 13, 11 and 9.

Would be good to chat to anyone new to this area.

Old Jun 16th 2009, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by movingaway
Hi, we have just found a rental in Robina and will be moving in next month - currently staying in short term accommodation in Brisbane. 3 kids all will be going to Varsity hopefully - 13, 11 and 9.

Hi ,
We will be arriving in Sept and also looking at Robina/varsity. We have 2 kids 12 and 8 would love to meet up when we arrive
Julie
Old Jun 16th 2009, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

exhaused1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by josie jo
hi claire,

i also have a job offer from the mater, in the aicu!

we move over in a couple of weeks and hope to start job end of august, will keep you informed.

jo x
Hi Jo,

Good luck with the move! Not long now! Hope all goes well for you all!

Would love to hear how you get on at the Mater! Perhaps you can show me the ropes when we (eventually!) arrive!! The hospital is much bigger than the one Im working in at the moment!!

Claire
x
Old Jun 16th 2009, 9:46 pm

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by movingaway

hi
were only on pac pines give me a shout when you move to varsity we can meet up for coffee
lesley x
Old Jun 16th 2009, 9:47 pm

Originally Posted by Julie9
Hi ,
We will be arriving in Sept and also looking at Robina/varsity. We have 2 kids 12 and 8 would love to meet up when we arrive
Julie
hi julie
sept is not far away keep in touch and we can all get together for a chat and a coffee
lesley x
Old Jun 17th 2009, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

Sheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura about

Reckon Varsity College will soon have more Brits than Aussies attending!!
Old Jun 17th 2009, 10:50 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheilas Wheels
Reckon Varsity College will soon have more Brits than Aussies attending!!

Bit like Robina itself then!!! X

Last edited by shiels; Jun 17th 2009 at 11:49 am.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 11:42 am
Just Joined

jimjon is an unknown quantity at this point

I just gotta say..I luvvv the GC..and am jealous of you guys moving up there..now one day I hope perhaps get to live there.

GC is the best !
Old Jun 17th 2009, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by snow-white
hi julie
sept is not far away keep in touch and we can all get together for a chat and a coffee
lesley x
Hi Lesley

The time is going so fast, 12 weeks today we will be there!!!!!!!, would love to meet up for coffee ,i'll keep in touch

Julie
Old Jun 17th 2009, 8:47 pm

Originally Posted by Julie9
Hi Lesley

The time is going so fast, 12 weeks today we will be there!!!!!!!, would love to meet up for coffee ,i'll keep in touch

Julie
hi julie,
just wait till you get here , for some reason the time just sails by. one minute its monday and your doing the school run and efore you know it its saturday and friends are visiting and the barbie of course is ceremoniously lit lol

lesley x
Old Jun 17th 2009, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

movingaway is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by snow-white
hi
were only on pac pines give me a shout when you move to varsity we can meet up for coffee
lesley x
Hi Lesley, thanks for the offer, will be in touch in the next few weeks. Am looking forward to having a place of our own.

Emma

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.