Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving back to debt in uk...Help!

Moving back to debt in uk...Help!

Old Jan 9th 2011, 5:46 am
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving back to debt in uk...Help!

Originally Posted by CasualObserver1
I was only asking. 6K seems a lot of money for a 22 year old that's all.

I am happy to meet you and show you around my 'manors'.
If you read my original post then you will see i wasn't looking for comments on what a bad boy i've been or how i racked up the debt. Just ways of getting out of it. You may think 22 is young but i owned a carpentry company at 20 and had a few probelms through that due to the recession.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 5:49 am
Banned

CasualObserver1 will become famous soon enoughCasualObserver1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by LeeLee
If you read my original post then you will see i wasn't looking for comments on what a bad boy i've been or how i racked up the debt. Just ways of getting out of it. You may think 22 is young but i owned a carpentry company at 20 and had a few probelms through that due to the recession.
That's ok then because I didn't make any comments about you being a 'bad boy'. I simply said you should have sorted out your debt before leaving the UK. There was nothing to stop you making arrangements to pay it off in Australia, as I and many others do.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 5:56 am
Account Closed

That's ok then because I didn't make any comments about you being a 'bad boy'. I simply said you should have sorted out your debt before leaving the UK. There was nothing to stop you making arrangements to pay it off in Australia, as I and many others do.
Anything else? Your boring me now.

Please just read your comments and see in what shape and form are they 1 bit helpful! You seem to have a problem and this site (especially this thread) doesn't need your comments. Instead of finding info, all i've found is someone too stupid to realise people make mistake's in life. It's rather sad for you to be wasting your time bringing up the past instead of looking to the future. Good day.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 5:59 am
Banned

CasualObserver1 will become famous soon enoughCasualObserver1 will become famous soon enough

Anything else? Your boring me now.

Please just read your comments and see in what shape and form are they 1 bit helpful! You seem to have a problem and this site (especially this thread) doesn't need your comments. Instead of finding info, all i've found is someone too stupid to realise people make mistake's in life. It's rather sad for you to be wasting your time bringing up the past instead of looking to the future. Good day.
I already answered your question about your credit rating.

Please cut out the abuse. Calling me pig ignorant, stupid, sad etc. Personal attacks are not tolerated on this site.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 6:02 am
Account Closed

I already answered your question about your credit rating.

Please cut out the abuse. Calling me pig ignorant, stupid, sad etc. Personal attacks are not tolerated on this site.
**** off you prick!!
Old Jan 9th 2011, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

It's a message board and I can comment how I like. I haven't broken any site rules or have I been abusive or offensive. Unlike you.
For God's sake, give him a break. He came on this forum to get some constructive advice on repaying his debt, not to be criticised. It sounds like he realises he should have paid it off sooner, but the fact is, he didnt, and now he is trying to make amends. Oh and by the way, how he incurred 6K of debt at the age of 22 is no ones business but his own.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 6:04 am
Banned

**** off you prick!!
Old Jan 9th 2011, 6:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sassie
For God's sake, give him a break. He came on this forum to get some constructive advice on repaying his debt, not to be criticised. It sounds like he realises he should have paid it off sooner, but the fact is, he didnt, and now he is trying to make amends. Oh and by the way, how he incurred 6K of debt at the age of 22 is no ones business but his own.
Thank you very much sassie but i will be now removing myself from this site as too many people are like Mr Big head and i have no reason to sit here and read their shit. Many thanks.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 6:08 am
Banned

Originally Posted by sassie
Fair enough. Just get annoyed about people running from debt.

I left the UK with a fair bit of debt but made arrangements to pay before I left.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute

I am happy to meet you and show you around my 'manors'.
A good rule of thumb on forums such as this is "if you don't have anythuing helpful to say, say nothing. I'm sure that everyone has their own opinions on this matter, but as a casual observer I haven't foind your comments to be helpful to the OP, and I'm sure he/she realises that they made some choices that in hindsight could have been better.

If you've never made a mistake in life you're better than the rest of us
Old Jan 9th 2011, 6:10 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

1) Cut out the abuse.

2) Cut out the personal judgements when people are only asking for help.

3) To the OP - do a search if the site on "debt" and you will find a lot of helpful info.

4) A purely rhetorical question but why do debt threads disintegrate faster than any other

THREAD CLOSED (quelle surprise)