Gee Whizzz

Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:38 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gee Whizzz

How HOT was it today !!!!

2 weeks of rain predicted !!!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gee Whizzz

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
How HOT was it today !!!!

2 weeks of rain predicted !!!
Not greatly hot here mate ,cloudy most of the day but very humid
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:45 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Not greatly hot here mate ,cloudy most of the day but very humid
stinker up here on the north side..
just checked local weather .. http://www.dayboro.info/localweather/

and felt like 45 C today max temp 36 C !!

Thats hot enough for me combined with humidity of 100%

Last edited by Timber Floor Au; Nov 4th 2007 at 7:51 am. Reason: more info
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Twin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud of

stinker up here on the north side..
Yep, the forecast was 31 degrees, but deffo hotter than that

We bought ourselves another fan as 'the' aircon is shite.... bliss, can actually start to enjoy my cuppa again without sticking to the chair every time!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:57 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Twin Peaks
Yep, the forecast was 31 degrees, but deffo hotter than that

We bought ourselves another fan as 'the' aircon is shite.... bliss, can actually start to enjoy my cuppa again without sticking to the chair every time!
Crazy as it is.. and being an Aircon installer.. we havent hooked up the Outdoor unit yet for ours lol !!!

Thank god for ceiling fans
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Twin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud of

Crazy as it is.. and being an Aircon installer.. we havent hooked up the Outdoor unit yet for ours lol !!!

We have ceiling fans too, but today it didn't seem to make much difference as the air was so hot.
Even now it's sticky warm.........roll on Christmas.........NOT
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:05 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

I do air-con too. Not had mine on today, even though it was 30+ outside.

Infact i have been gardening most of the day what a stinker in this weather. But i'm selling my house so it had to be done.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:06 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I do air-con too. Not had mine on today, even though it was 30+ outside.

Infact i have been gardening most of the day what a stinker in this weather. But i'm selling my house so it had to be done.
samo... been doin the mowing since 8am !!!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 10:34 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

was 32 at 9am this morning on my patio and it just got hotter and hotter....fantastic it was!!!!!!!!!! Must have got to the high 30's...infact its 9.30pm and still 28 outside. I hate aircon and dont use it...although had it on for a while earlier just to run it....I couldnt stand it so off it went lol
Old Nov 4th 2007, 10:41 am
Oxford - SEQ August 07

Urno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really nice

I thought it was a very reasonable day today, bit cloudy.

Then at about 5pm is went *very* humid, and earlier on i was dripping when sitting at the pooter...it's not even stormy is it?

Crikey!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:09 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Urno
I thought it was a very reasonable day today, bit cloudy.

Then at about 5pm is went *very* humid, and earlier on i was dripping when sitting at the pooter...it's not even stormy is it?

Crikey!
think we are in for some rain... should clear the air