Reload this Page >

Moningplanet.net help for emirates extra baggage allowance

Moningplanet.net help for emirates extra baggage allowance

Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

tyne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moningplanet.net help for emirates extra baggage allowance

H Guys

Can someone please help me with membership to movingplanet.net.

As far as i understand, you have to email them for a pin code to enable you to register on the site. The problem is, i cant even find an email address. Clicking on contact us does not even give you one!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Old Apr 19th 2009, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of
Default Re: Moningplanet.net help for emirates extra baggage allowance

Originally Posted by tyne
H Guys

As far as i understand, you have to email them for a pin code to enable you to register on the site. The problem is, i cant even find an email address. Clicking on contact us does not even give you one!

Cheers
Planning for your flight to your new home?

Great news! Emirates and movingPlanet have teamed up to provide our members and their friends and family, fantastic airfares to Australia and New Zealand from the UK*.

For example, for movingPlanet members the special offer includes:
Fantastic return & one-way fares to Australia and New Zealand.
A massive 50kgs baggage allowance for members travelling to Australia and New Zealand on one-way tickets*.
These fares apply to departures from six UK airports (Heathrow, London Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle and Glasgow) to Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland and Christchurch.
* Subject to Emirates Terms and Conditions and Conditions of Carriage. For details log into movingPlanet/Travel/flights visit the Emirates/movingPlanet secure travel site.
Other benefits include:
Periodic special return fares to selected airports from the above list.
Unlimited access for friends and family to use these fares through the original member’s login.

Want to know more? With 3 easy steps you can enjoy great travel savings:
Step 1: log into movingPlanet
Step 2: visit Travel/flights
Step 3: click on the Emirates logo to visit our special Emirates/movingPlanet secure travel site. Here you can fill in your travel details and find how you can save.

With best regards
Your movingPlanet team

PS: Emirates – with more than 300 international travel awards - has 13 flights a day to Dubai from six UK airports - with quick and convenient connections to Australia and New Zealand.

www.movingplanet.net

Moving Pla.Net Pty Ltd
ACN 102 475 196
18/12 Tryon Rd
Lindfield, Sydney
NSW 2070
AUSTRALIA
Old Apr 19th 2009, 11:12 am

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of

H Guys

Cheers

Yep - I agree - there seems to be a problem with their site at the moment? I'd give it a try later mate.

P
Old Apr 19th 2009, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

aasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud of

hi
just wondering if you can book going the other way? we are skywards members and frequently fly with emirates from perth to heathrow.this time we are returning to uk for good and it would be great to get extra luggage allowance.i suppose its only for people emigrating to australia?
Old Apr 19th 2009, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aasmith1957
hi
just wondering if you can book going the other way? we are skywards members and frequently fly with emirates from perth to heathrow.this time we are returning to uk for good and it would be great to get extra luggage allowance.i suppose its only for people emigrating to australia?
Don't know the answer to that but if you click on the link added to my last post, you might find it there.
Old Apr 19th 2009, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Davy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really nice

Check out your local travel agents as well. We applied to I.O.M. [recommended on your grant letter]. They said we could bring 40kg of luggage each but were £1500 dearer than our local agent. Also the flight times were terrible with 5-8 hours wait in each airport. [Heathrow and Hong Kong] Davy
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:30 pm
Just Joined

irish ozie gang is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm getting the same problems - I've tried 3 different web browsers and no joy on any - there is no email link to be found!

charlie-k did not answer the question, although the info was very helpful.

Can anyone shed some light?
Old Apr 29th 2009, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by irish ozie gang
I'm getting the same problems - I've tried 3 different web browsers and no joy on any - there is no email link to be found!

charlie-k did not answer the question, although the info was very helpful.

Can anyone shed some light?
Hi guys. I have just booked my flights with emirates using promo code UKMOVE1. I found this on another forum. Enter the code on the website when searching for flights and it gives you £100 discount and says
Moving planet special rate. Hopefully it will include the 50kg allowance too. I haven't got the tickets yet, but I will keep my fingers crossed!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 4:08 am
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all

Hi guys. I have just booked my flights with emirates using promo code UKMOVE1. I found this on another forum. Enter the code on the website when searching for flights and it gives you £100 discount and says
Moving planet special rate. Hopefully it will include the 50kg allowance too. I haven't got the tickets yet, but I will keep my fingers crossed!
I was just looking at the site. Says that you have to phone emirates within 24 hours of making the booking in order to get the 50 kg - here is the link
http://www.emirates.com/uk/english/i...allowance.aspx
Old Apr 30th 2009, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kar-kier
I was just looking at the site. Says that you have to phone emirates within 24 hours of making the booking in order to get the 50 kg - here is the link
http://www.emirates.com/uk/english/i...allowance.aspx
Thanks for the info mate! Just emailed them to see if i can submit the documents today.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

Kryptonix will become famous soon enoughKryptonix will become famous soon enough

Ditto I did exactly the same thing a couple of months ago..

I also e-mailed their ukonlinesupport address and asked them if they could confirm my 50kg allowance. I was worried that my e-ticket on my Emirates booking stated that I had 20kg only.

They e-mailed me with the 50kg allowance confirmation and said to take that along with me to the airport to avoid any probs.
Old May 4th 2009, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

FionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really nice

Hi All

I'm trying to do the same, when I put in the UKMOVE1 code the only option I am given regarding tickets is to collect from a Emirates Office.

If I try doing it without the moving planet code I can get the option of electronic ticket - which is what I want.

Anyone had the same problem? I've emailed customer support at emirates to see what they suggest.

Did you all put in the UKMOVE1 code or can you go ahead and book without it (think it is a bit more expensive) then email them details of visa etc to get the 50kg luggage?

Hope you can help
Thanks
Fiona
Old May 4th 2009, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by FionaandAndrew
Hi All

I'm trying to do the same, when I put in the UKMOVE1 code the only option I am given regarding tickets is to collect from a Emirates Office.

If I try doing it without the moving planet code I can get the option of electronic ticket - which is what I want.

Anyone had the same problem? I've emailed customer support at emirates to see what they suggest.

Did you all put in the UKMOVE1 code or can you go ahead and book without it (think it is a bit more expensive) then email them details of visa etc to get the 50kg luggage?

Hope you can help
Thanks
Fiona
Hi.

Here is what i did.....

I booked online using the UKMOVE1 code,

I then emailed them scanned copies of the passport and visa pages to ukonlinesupport, explaining that i had booked via movingplanet.net,

I got an email back confirming my 50kg per person allowance.

I picked up my tickets from the airport, as i am not far away from it, and the guy on the desk confirmed that the 50kg allowance was on the booking!

Really chuffed to have that much allowance. I dont know how i will carry it all though!
Old May 4th 2009, 12:57 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

does anyone know if you still get the 50kg baggage allowance if travelling on an Oz passport but still one way?
Old May 4th 2009, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

FionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really nice

Hi.

Here is what i did.....

I booked online using the UKMOVE1 code,

I then emailed them scanned copies of the passport and visa pages to ukonlinesupport, explaining that i had booked via movingplanet.net,

I got an email back confirming my 50kg per person allowance.

I picked up my tickets from the airport, as i am not far away from it, and the guy on the desk confirmed that the 50kg allowance was on the booking!

Really chuffed to have that much allowance. I dont know how i will carry it all though!
Thanks
yes I know it is really good! 2 suitcases each, a bit of a nightmare. Will be worth it though!

I just don't get why I can't get an electronic ticket. I'll let you know what customer services come back with.

I suspect it is just a way of making it difficult to get the 50kg and the moving planet discount - nothing's easy is it!!???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.