Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moaning, whinging, sad, boring people on this site!

Moaning, whinging, sad, boring people on this site!

Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

Australian_2005 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Moaning, whinging, sad, boring people on this site!

Originally Posted by Hutch
... Astro, or whatever your name is this week - didn't you get the message when you were banned for abuse? Here's hoping you're sat on a relatively static IP address ...
Sorry what going on here? What abuse? Who's astro? I honestly have no idea what you're on about!
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:09 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Australian_2005
Sorry what going on here? What abuse? Who's astro? I honestly have no idea what you're on about!

So just tell us your previous name then?
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:11 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scossie
I reckon I'm normally perceived as a fairly, "nice bloke" on this site.
If you think otherwise, that's OK with me....

But.......

Enough is enough!
The, "Perth weather" thread seems to be the straw that's broken the Camel's back with me!

I'm totally fed up with the constant moaning, whinging and bleating of some of the people on this site who have made the move and are now living in Australia.

I reckon that the majority of Oz migrants on BE are quite happy in their adopted country.

Then we have the others who constantly come on this forum to bore the rest of us all to sleep about why they are not happy with Australia!

I have news for you sad people!

In Australia:

We are foreigners! (Just as much as immigrants from any country other than the UK are foreigners.)

It's not the UK, only a bit warmer!

There is no such thing as Marks & Spencer, Sainsburys, etc.!

Supermarkets stock things that are popular in Australia. End of story!

It's not sunny every day of the year! We need lots of rain or we'd all die!

Aussie Rules Football borders on a being national religion. Association Football doesn't!

Born and bred Australians are generally very nice people. They just don't like hard of thinking individuals who constantly moan about everything Australian not being what they expected!

Honestly, some of the petty crap I've read on this forum, posted by the, "moaning, whinging brigade" leaves me cold!

It's a privilege to be in the situation where you have enough points to emigrate to Australia in the first place. There are a lot of good people in the UK who would give their right arm to be able to get permanent residency in Australia, but can't!

To people who have been fortunate enough to get PR in Australia and then want to constantly moan about it, I'd say, "Bugger off back to the UK!"
You're a total social embarrassment to the rest of us!!
Well said Scossie!!!

Donna.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:13 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bridiej
If you read my post you will see I'm just saying that at the moment I dont want to read positives and negatives because I want to make my own mind up when I get there....!
If you don't want to read opinions, maybe you should just read the tourist information sites until you arrive rather than a forum when you put people down for having an opinion! Aren't forums all about having opinions?

Last edited by webgum; Sep 23rd 2005 at 12:21 am.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:19 am

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

Seems to be far too many who attack others for being positive and/or negative!
Completely agree. If people stick to the truth or state their experience then they should be okay. For example, if someone says, "My local school is cr*p" then they will probably attract sympathy and constructive comments. However, if they say "All aussie schools are shit because of my experiences" or "Aussies schools are worse than the 3rd world", then they should not be surprised when they get some stick. As for the people who then come in and defend the OP by calling the latter posters "rose tinted" or some other derogatory epitaph; they obviously don't have a strong case for their argument.

A
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by diddy
So just tell us your previous name then?
Sorry diddy it was a joke as in we've all been here before, can't have tickled your funny bone with that one sorry
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:34 am
Tell it like it is'er

Scorpio1 will become famous soon enough

I reckon there's lots of crap to moan about in Australia just as there is in the UK. Nowhere's perfect and personally I like to hear both sides of the story (my glass is neither 'half full' or 'half empty' it's simply '50%' ).

Better to have the balls to criticise things rather than just stay silent & say nothing!
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:37 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry diddy it was a joke as in we've all been here before, can't have tickled your funny bone with that one sorry
Bradley,

Have you ever thought of going out and getting a girlfriend or something?
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:40 am
F.U.B.A.R

Homer will become famous soon enoughHomer will become famous soon enough

But.......

Enough is enough!
The, "Perth weather" thread seems to be the straw that's broken the Camel's back with me!

I'm totally fed up with the constant moaning, whinging and bleating of some of the people on this site who have made the move and are now living in Australia.

I reckon that the majority of Oz migrants on BE are quite happy in their adopted country.

Then we have the others who constantly come on this forum to bore the rest of us all to sleep about why they are not happy with Australia!

In Australia:

We are foreigners! (Just as much as immigrants from any country other than the UK are foreigners.)

Aussie Rules Football borders on a being national religion. Association Football doesn't!

Born and bred Australians are generally very nice people. They just don't like hard of thinking individuals who constantly moan about everything Australian not being what they expected!

Honestly, some of the petty crap I've read on this forum, posted by the, "moaning, whinging brigade" leaves me cold!

It's a privilege to be in the situation where you have enough points to emigrate to Australia in the first place. There are a lot of good people in the UK who would give their right arm to be able to get permanent residency in Australia, but can't!

To people who have been fortunate enough to get PR in Australia and then want to constantly moan about it, I'd say, "Bugger off back to the UK!"
M8 do you think this sort of thing is just down to the British,yer because the Aussies never whine do they,and i can say that because i am a aussie it's all the same all over the world for god's sake at least 50% of the population in any country at anytime will whine and moan about the country they live in, so either learn to live with it or don't come on the forums,what ever country you are in people will whine about the weather the coast of living and all the other things it's called human nature there are alot of people that are not Happy unless they have something to whine about i have done it as i am sure most of us have.and as for you remark Bugger off back to the UK LOL don't you think there are alot of Aussies that wish all you poems would P*SS off back to the UK,just think about that.( I'm not one of them honest think we should all be able to live where we want).At least most of the people you say that whine about things are just doing that unlike some of your post which you are telling people what to do it's not you website and if the administrator's what people to stop whinging that is up to them not you,But having said that i do see you point of view as well just think it is not up to you or me to tell people what to do I do get sick of people whinging about Australia but hey that is up to them,having spent some time in Scotland ,wales,and many other country's of the world it happens all over just let it go m8 as long as you enjoy yourself let them do what they want.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by diddy
Bradley,

Have you ever thought of going out and getting a girlfriend or something?
Diddy as I've already explained to another user I'm not Bradley never have been never will be!
Had a pm from someone else who admitted they'd made the same mistake. If I've offended you I'm sorry it was not intended. I cannot see any of my posts where I've abused or offended anyone or no more so than you have me!
Sorry that you feel the need to persisit with this arguement As far as I'm aware my isp thing would be blocked if I were banned it isn't as I'm not banned and I've done nothing wrong!
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:49 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell...

<snip>

Thanks Rooksie! A wee star as usual!
Maggy! Beer soon! I promise.... Mish Moneypenny...
Mairi, are there any problems in the world left that we still need to solve?
Anne4Terry, how about an update on your application?
Bix... You're not a good mate, & I won't not thank you for your terrible reply that you didn't not make to my post...
Oi you ! where's ma swummun pool ? Whatya mean its been raining - what kind of pathetic piddly little excuse is that

I reckon now we've solved the meaning of the universe and the origin of life, we should be able to solve world hunger and goverment corruption in a couple of hours
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:50 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Diddy as I've already explained to another user I'm not Bradley never have been never will be!
Had a pm from someone else who admitted they'd made the same mistake. If I've offended you I'm sorry it was not intended. I cannot see any of my posts where I've abused or offended anyone or no more so than you have me!
Sorry that you feel the need to persisit with this arguement As far as I'm aware my isp thing would be blocked if I were banned it isn't as I'm not banned and I've done nothing wrong!

just admit it bradley, you are on school holidays and have nothing better to do with your time other than make up names, bradley7 australian 2008 australian 2005, astroboy or whatever

youve burnt your bridges with us all here with all your other nasty comments which is why no-one is being particularly friendly with you!
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

But.......

Enough is enough!

In Australia:

OH MY GOD you have said it all, i would have loved to have said it but i dare not. We are immigrants, and we should respect this country, if someone in UK had said to me horrible things about Uk i would have said p off back then.
I could not give a toss about the shops back in UK or the food, we are lucky to have food.
Some one once said to me, they could not live here if there was No NEXT, how sad is that. I love and i respect this country and if i did not i would go back home. Denise
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:56 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Sad - very sad!
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:59 am
wombat42

All the people who whinge on this site actually think OZ is perfect and love living down here, they just make up false negative stories about OZ to put people off immigrating down here because they are worried their paradise would be ruined if it is flooded with millions of Pom immigrants.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.