Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Migration agents for De-facto

Migration agents for De-facto

Old Sep 24th 2001, 9:47 am
dp
Just Joined

dp is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone suggest any good migration agents to use?
We are based in the UK - but my family are in Perth and my sister and mother are both in the Law profession - so would it be worthwhile to do it from there?
We are applying for a defacto visa (I am the aussie), we have been together for 3 years, and living together for the past year except for 5 months where I had to move back closer to London with friends due to travel times of up to 4 hours per day. So dont want to have to stay on here for another 9 months as we are genuine and can prove that we are together for future. Would like to see how things work out in Oz before considering marriage.

Any suggestions welcomed

dp
Old Sep 25th 2001, 8:19 pm
Trainer.Dobbs

George Lombard or JAJ on this newsgroup I feel are good. I'm sure that George is
based in Aussie???. No first hand experience. We have an Agent but so far I have done
all the ground work and I'm not that happy with them, the lack of time given to our
application form and to us, so I wouldn't even name them to anyone else.

I wish I had done it all myself, it would have saved us heaps of money as well. Good
luck The trainer

>
based in
    >
are both
    >
there?
    >
been
    >
except for
    >
due to
    >
stay on
    >
we are
    >
Oz before
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Sep 26th 2001, 1:48 am
Just Joined

Colin Sloan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa Enquiry

I would be happy to help you with the application.

I can advise further on processing times, costs etc should you require.

Originally posted by dp
Can anyone suggest any good migration agents to use?
We are based in the UK - but my family are in Perth and my sister and mother are both in the Law profession - so would it be worthwhile to do it from there?
We are applying for a defacto visa (I am the aussie), we have been together for 3 years, and living together for the past year except for 5 months where I had to move back closer to London with friends due to travel times of up to 4 hours per day. So dont want to have to stay on here for another 9 months as we are genuine and can prove that we are together for future. Would like to see how things work out in Oz before considering marriage.

Any suggestions welcomed

dp