Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meds sent Intl Signed For....:(

Meds sent Intl Signed For....:(

Old Jun 12th 2006, 6:43 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Meds sent Intl Signed For....:(

Anybody know how long this service takes to get to Oz.

Royal Mail say 4 days but I am not convinced - lol..

Dr sent our meds on Thursday last week (requested)- wondering when LCU will get them.

Anybody know how long it then takes LCU ?

Everything happening now and I am getting tooooooooo excited...

Nick
Old Jun 12th 2006, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meds sent Intl Signed For....:(

Originally Posted by nick72

Dr sent our meds on Thursday last week (requested)- wondering when LCU will get them.

Nick

Hi Nick,

Not sure how long they take to get there, but I can tell you that when we sent ours they had been received and processed by LCU within 7 days of them being posted

Also any time I sent anything to my agent this way she had them within 4 - 6 days.
Old Jun 12th 2006, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

We sent our skill assessment via this and it took 4 days.
Old Jun 12th 2006, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WendyC
Hi Nick,

Not sure how long they take to get there, but I can tell you that when we sent ours they had been received and processed by LCU within 7 days of them being posted

Also any time I sent anything to my agent this way she had them within 4 - 6 days.
Hi Wendy, Doc sent ours last Tuesday. So what happens now. Do we get an e-mail or something.
Tracie.
Old Jun 12th 2006, 1:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Hi Wendy, Doc sent ours last Tuesday. So what happens now. Do we get an e-mail or something.
Tracie.
I went through an agent so all e-mails etc went to them and they passed it on, but I don't think that they contact you though unless they want more info.

The next thing you should hear is your visa grant or a request from your CO if there is anything you need to complete your application. Ie: AOS if you need it etc.
Old Jun 12th 2006, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

I went through an agent so all e-mails etc went to them and they passed it on, but I don't think that they contact you though unless they want more info.

The next thing you should hear is your visa grant or a request from your CO if there is anything you need to complete your application. Ie: AOS if you need it etc.
Cheers Wendy. Lets hope the next thing is the Visa grant then
Tracie
Old Jun 12th 2006, 1:09 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Wendy,
wots an AOS??

*pearly*
Old Jun 12th 2006, 1:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Wendy,
wots an AOS??

*pearly*

Assurance of Support. Some visa types require an AOS like the 139 visa
Old Jun 12th 2006, 1:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

For those that want to know more about AOS here is a link to the relevant info http://www.immi.gov.au/migration/aos.htm
Old Jun 12th 2006, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant future

Nick

hi nick

ours went this way 26/05 visa granted 06/06

hope yours is as quick

xx
Old Jun 12th 2006, 3:12 pm
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute

Nick
Hi Nick
International signed for is 5 working days.
Could you not get a courier ?
Old Jun 12th 2006, 3:19 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

International Signed For has no tracking facility once your parcel leaves these shores. We sent our cert docs for our RPL to our agents via ISF and we never did get confirmation from them that it had been delivered, and all the online track & trace said was that our parcel had left for it's destination address. We had to rely on our agent telling us that he'd received it. For peace of mind I would've paid the extra and sent via a courier, which we did for our main application (and worth every penny).

D D
Old Jun 12th 2006, 3:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mick_newcastle
Hi Nick
International signed for is 5 working days.
Could you not get a courier ?

Didn't you see his thread on the courier fiasco :scared:
Old Jun 12th 2006, 9:20 pm
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't you see his thread on the courier fiasco :scared:
Lets hope so sunshine !!!!

Mick you need to find my other thread...

Bl**dy Couriers !!

Fingers crossed for a couple of weeks now !

Nick
Old Jun 12th 2006, 9:24 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Lets hope so sunshine !!!!

Mick you need to find my other thread...

Bl**dy Couriers !!

Fingers crossed for a couple of weeks now !

Nick

Nick, I just want to wish you luck with your couriers and that your meds get there safe at LCU.

I dont think it will be long before you get your visa.

Love Sam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.