Reload this Page >

Medicals in the north west

Medicals in the north west

Old Mar 6th 2007, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

TOPPERS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medicals in the north west

Hi

We live in Hindley and used Dr Smith in Manchester (just of Deansgate). Got through no problems.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

dondotone will become famous soon enoughdondotone will become famous soon enough

I had meds today in Manchester with Dr Millions. What a nice guy he totally put us at ease and was totally relaxed. Anyone considering where to have Meds up north his practice is great, you can park outside and you can have your xrays done in the same place the price list per person:

examination £95
children under 10 £55
chest xray £55
HIV blood test £20
hep B £20
hep C £30
Courier £10 per case or £40per family (which ever is the least)

I think its reasonable for the expertise. I needed someone who knew what they were doing regarding who to send it to how to sort forms etc. Dr Millions office are well experienced and put me totally at ease.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

UK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to all

We went to see Dr Macfadzean in Carlisle. He was really helpful.

examination £75
children under 10 £55
chest xray £40
HIV blood test £20
hep B £20
hep C £20
Courier £15 (that was to send 4 adults and 1 child)

Hayley
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Wigan Warrior
We've finally been requested to get our medicals and chest x-rays completed and I'm wondering if any of you have any experience with the doctors listed in the north west.

Not expecting any problems, but could do with seeing a doctor who is a bit lenient on those who are carrying a few extra pounds!
Hi, we did our meds at Manchester city centre and found them to be really nice, they could see we were all nervous as hell! and really put us at ease.
Good luck.