Reload this Page >

Marrickville 1970-1972 The Kinloch's

Marrickville 1970-1972 The Kinloch's

Old Sep 19th 2013, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

richie-318 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Marrickville 1970-1972 The Kinloch's

Hi

Does anyone out there who used to live in Sydney between 1970-1972 know the following people. Maybe some of your older family members remember them. They are my grand parents (now deceased) and my mum.

James Joseph Kinloch 17/06/1915
Isobell Agnes Thompson Mcculloch/Kinlock 14/03/1916 and daugther
Isobell Alice Kinloch.

They lived at one point at 7/21 Woodcourt Street, Marrickville.

Thanks

Richard
Old Sep 21st 2013, 12:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marrickville 1970-1972 The Kinloch's

It would be an outright miracle if you found those people via this forum.... however I reckon a better place to enquire would be the closest local rugby teams forums.

Not sure what that is though after looking at the Sydney map.... there are bound to be some old timers that have lived locally for a long while.

So anyone reading whats the closest NRL team to Marrickville ?

Try asking if anyone knows an old timer on these boards.... It's the local area.

http://www.rabbitohs.me/warren/forum...p/4-Off-Topic?

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Sep 21st 2013 at 12:36 am.