Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Manchester Meet Photo's edit

Manchester Meet Photo's edit

Old Mar 9th 2006, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Manchester Meet Photo's edit

Great photos! Who is who then?
Old Mar 9th 2006, 5:43 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mish & al
Oh No... Lacey caught me!!
I'm the secret drinker at the end there!!

There's another one further up of me and my OH - although he has hair now!!

Mish mush x x x

Aaaa you look lovley!!

Come on own up whos who???

kris xx
Old Mar 9th 2006, 6:08 pm
Just Joined

urbancarrot is an unknown quantity at this point

There are too many drinks that look like coke for me in those pictures!!!
Old Mar 9th 2006, 6:17 pm
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by urbancarrot
There are too many drinks that look like coke for me in those pictures!!!
Hi,
Vodka and coke looks like coke
Paul
Old Mar 9th 2006, 6:18 pm
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rachel & Paul
Hi,
Paul
Good pics tho! Erm! you wont be taking a camera next time? will ya?
Rachel & Paul
Old Mar 9th 2006, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

urbancarrot is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rachel & Paul
Hi,
Paul

That is true... But they are large vodka and cokes if that the case!! lol

I will be taking my camera I think.
Old Mar 9th 2006, 6:34 pm
Nothing is Free!

Originally Posted by urbancarrot
That is true... But they are large vodka and cokes if that the case!! lol

I will be taking my camera I think.
Erm! Cameras are banned, due to the possibility of producing incriminating evidence :scared: We dont want DIMIA thinking we are trouble causers do we?
LOL
Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:37 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ljj
HI coming from Oldham near Manchester it could be so many 'chain' pubs the photos were taken. Where was the meet?

Oh and good luck to you all. We;ve been here 2 1/2 years and it's home.

Louise
Hi ljj,

meet was at new pub think it was called Clayton Green. Built near Latics Ground and B&Q. Over the road from DFS.
I am the one with the tatoos :scared:
and the stickers on everyone (most) were my idea

Great photos Lace. When is your first meet in Perth? I've been to one today for Ladies on the Northern Beaches. Check out that thread for a piccie!
lj xx

Last edited by ELLJAY; Jun 13th 2006 at 8:40 am.
Old Jun 13th 2006, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

will do hun gunna take my camera tomorrow although I am not sure if they will appreciate it or not lol. We'll see

Met Wavy Davy today and his wife and daughter. they are fantastic really brill

hope your meet went well

hugs Lace xxx