Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Manchester Meet....................... No 2

Manchester Meet....................... No 2

Old Mar 14th 2006, 10:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manchester Meet....................... No 2

MISH & Al
LACE and all 17 kids
emmal
ROBOS (plus Chiblets)
JAYCEE
Nick & Sara
mindblower and family
MRS JFW and tribe
cathnpaul
sleeping Beauty
Rachel & Paul + 1 and tribe
frewy crew
Lol Keith n 2 kids ?
Welcome Gordon and Sue to the clan.
The Quinns
Watty'n'Arls
steve`o (yipee and all that lol)
Sharon and Dave and kids (welcome)
shorty2south australia (in spirt)

lol
love ya really

hugs Lace xx
Old Mar 19th 2006, 7:44 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

hi all

we are still coming on sat but we will be a bit late

probably about 4 will that be too late??

jan xx

p.s

i cant wait

Last edited by robos; Mar 19th 2006 at 7:47 pm.
Old Mar 20th 2006, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

woogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nice

Hi Guys,

Would love to come,but far too busy enjoying SUNNY OZ!!!!!!!!!
YES we made it,& YES we all love it.
Kids survived the flight,wasn't too bad all in all.
Stayed with friends for first 2 weeks,which was a great comfort,while we all got settled in & found our way around.
Have bought a new car - for those interested is a Honda Jazz & new at $16500.,although hubby did some hard nosed bartering & got loads of stuff included free.
Have rented nice house,just on edge of Brisbane National Forrest,lo-set 4 beds en-suite,$290 a week.
Steve started work at Audi last week,loads of jobs for mechanics.
Ship arrives this week,so we should get our old stuff soon,not that I really wants any of it now!

Anyway, will do a proper up-date when we get sorted,as I'm on a borrowed computer at the local community centre at the moment, $1. for an hour,
cheap as chips!

Have a good meet, & look after Emmal and her hubby if they come.

ALL THE BEST FROM DOWN UNDER
Old Mar 20th 2006, 7:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Thats fantastic stuff woogle,
I am so pleased for you.

My neice and her 9 week old have booked a flight for Sat late afternoon to Australia and I am not able to attend. Everyone else will still be there, set up and ready for you lot, so have a ball. If I can pop my head in later on I will. Sorry guys, family and all that.

Lace xxxx
Old Mar 20th 2006, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Woogle...
Wow.... really chuffed for you, it sounds like everything has worked out really well!! Congratulations on the start of your new life in sunny oz... not that i'm jealous or anything!! :0)

Lacey... Oh No!!
You're not leaving me to meet up with this lot on my own are ya??
Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh!! Only joking!!
Don't worry about it hun... family things come up don't they!!
I'll get you a drink just in case you can make it later!!

We can stay in the restaurant until about 6.30pm then we'll have to move into the bar so they can serve a few meals without all of the crazy ozzie wannabees around the diners!! :0)

oh, by the way...if anyone has any information that they think will be of use to others, bring it along to the meet and others can have a good nosey!!
Oh... and don't forget the HATS!!

Mish x x x
Old Mar 20th 2006, 9:38 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mish!

When did this little forum appear? only away for a couple of days and a new forum has been born!

I just wanted toa ask...Will the children be ok when we have to move into the bar?....or will we have to go home? They are 10 and 7.

Cheers luv,

Jackie x

Originally Posted by mish & al
Hi Woogle...
Wow.... really chuffed for you, it sounds like everything has worked out really well!! Congratulations on the start of your new life in sunny oz... not that i'm jealous or anything!! :0)

Lacey... Oh No!!
You're not leaving me to meet up with this lot on my own are ya??
Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh!! Only joking!!
Don't worry about it hun... family things come up don't they!!
I'll get you a drink just in case you can make it later!!

We can stay in the restaurant until about 6.30pm then we'll have to move into the bar so they can serve a few meals without all of the crazy ozzie wannabees around the diners!! :0)

oh, by the way...if anyone has any information that they think will be of use to others, bring it along to the meet and others can have a good nosey!!
Oh... and don't forget the HATS!!

Mish x x x
Old Mar 20th 2006, 9:41 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Oh fantastic news that you are finally there! So pleased to hear you are enjoying it too. Can't wait to hear the nitty gritty details!

Love jackie x

Originally Posted by woogle
Hi Guys,

Would love to come,but far too busy enjoying SUNNY OZ!!!!!!!!!
YES we made it,& YES we all love it.
Kids survived the flight,wasn't too bad all in all.
Stayed with friends for first 2 weeks,which was a great comfort,while we all got settled in & found our way around.
Have bought a new car - for those interested is a Honda Jazz & new at $16500.,although hubby did some hard nosed bartering & got loads of stuff included free.
Have rented nice house,just on edge of Brisbane National Forrest,lo-set 4 beds en-suite,$290 a week.
Steve started work at Audi last week,loads of jobs for mechanics.
Ship arrives this week,so we should get our old stuff soon,not that I really wants any of it now!

Anyway, will do a proper up-date when we get sorted,as I'm on a borrowed computer at the local community centre at the moment, $1. for an hour,
cheap as chips!

Have a good meet, & look after Emmal and her hubby if they come.

ALL THE BEST FROM DOWN UNDER
Old Mar 20th 2006, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Hi Mish!

When did this little forum appear? only away for a couple of days and a new forum has been born!

I just wanted toa ask...Will the children be ok when we have to move into the bar?....or will we have to go home? They are 10 and 7.

Cheers luv,

Jackie x

Hi Mrs Jackie...
I don't know about the forum... haven't been on here since Thursday, so i think so it must have been added over the weekend?? Great idea though eh?

Yeah the kids will be fine in the bar until about 9pm i think... so it won't be a problem!! I'll bring some comics and stuff from work to help keep them all occupied!! :0)

Mish x x x
Old Mar 20th 2006, 9:50 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by mish & al
Hi Mrs Jackie...
I don't know about the forum... haven't been on here since Thursday, so i think so it must have been added over the weekend?? Great idea though eh?

Yeah the kids will be fine in the bar until about 9pm i think... so it won't be a problem!! I'll bring some comics and stuff from work to help keep them all occupied!! :0)

Mish x x x
Aww thats really kind of you. I will make sure they also have their gameboys with them as that keeps them quiet for hours!!!

Jackie x
Old Mar 20th 2006, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Aww thats really kind of you. I will make sure they also have their gameboys with them as that keeps them quiet for hours!!!

Jackie x
Yeah, can't say the comics will keep them amused for as long as a Gameboy (those things are a god send sometimes!!), but i'll bring a few just in case!! We have stacks of them here, we need to get rid of a few!!

Mish x x x
Old Mar 20th 2006, 3:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Mish, Jaq, gunna still try to get there don't write me off yet lol

hugs and all that, need my chips lol

lace xxxx
Old Mar 20th 2006, 4:54 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
MISH & Al
LACE and all 17 kids
emmal
ROBOS (plus Chiblets)
JAYCEE
Nick & Sara
mindblower and family
MRS JFW and tribe
cathnpaul
sleeping Beauty
Rachel & Paul + 1 and tribe
frewy crew
Lol Keith n 2 kids ?
Welcome Gordon and Sue to the clan.
The Quinns
Watty'n'Arls
steve`o (yipee and all that lol)
Sharon and Dave and kids (welcome)
shorty2south australia (in spirt)

lol
love ya really

hugs Lace xx

we might come......but i need times/directions from the m1 please!!?????

me and 3 kids....hopefully....barring any family disasters...
Old Mar 20th 2006, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

urbancarrot is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Manchester Meet....................... No 2

Am i the only singleton going??
Old Mar 20th 2006, 5:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Naaa there will be loads lol

lace xx
Old Mar 20th 2006, 5:10 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Naaa there will be loads lol

lace xx

whats this lacy hairdressing to singles bar in one easy move

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.