Manchester Meet

Old Oct 4th 2005, 5:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Manchester Meet

Hi Everyone

Lacey21 and I are planning a Manchester Meet at the Clayton Arms off the A627 (Royton/Oldham) junction of the M62 on October 22nd - 4pm.

Just wondered if anyone would be interested in coming along?

Old Oct 4th 2005, 5:40 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manchester Meet

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Hi Everyone

Lacey21 and I are planning a Manchester Meet at the Clayton Arms off the A627 (Royton/Oldham) junction of the M62 on October 22nd - 4pm.

yep sounds good
is it adults only or a family meet?

regards

Steve
Old Oct 4th 2005, 6:05 pm
Down Under

nicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud of

As Oldhamers heading for Melbourne we'd be up for that, but...

It's Man Utd vs. Tottenham at home on the 22nd Oct, 3pm kick-off. We wouldn't be able to get back until about 6:30-7:00.

In fact, Latics are also playing at home on that day so this pub/date isn't the best choice as it will be packed full of Oldham/Bristol fans. A different date might be better.

Also worth making certain whether you mean the old Clayton Arms pub (Furtherwood Rd, right next to Boundary Park) or the new Clayton Green (Brewers Fayre with attached Premier Travel Inn, directly on the A627, next to B&Q). They're only a couple of minutes apart but you wouldn't want people sitting in the wrong pub.

Nick & Sara
Old Oct 4th 2005, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

We'd certainly be interested in coming but this date isn't great for us either (Andy's working) Let us know if it changes (as someone who used to work at the Royal Oldham - Oldham is hell when the Latics are at home. Keep us posted.
Lindsey
Old Oct 4th 2005, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nicktork
As Oldhamers heading for Melbourne we'd be up for that, but...

It's Man Utd vs. Tottenham at home on the 22nd Oct, 3pm kick-off. We wouldn't be able to get back until about 6:30-7:00.

In fact, Latics are also playing at home on that day so this pub/date isn't the best choice as it will be packed full of Oldham/Bristol fans. A different date might be better.

Also worth making certain whether you mean the old Clayton Arms pub (Furtherwood Rd, right next to Boundary Park) or the new Clayton Green (Brewers Fayre with attached Premier Travel Inn, directly on the A627, next to B&Q). They're only a couple of minutes apart but you wouldn't want people sitting in the wrong pub.

Nick & Sara
Clayton Green sorry, and thank you for the local update. Yes what about the 29th??? is that fine for latics??? or the 23rd which is the Sunday.
Thanks for that.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 7:06 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Manchester Meet

Originally Posted by nicktork
I got tickets for this match and travelling up Saturday with my best mate, who is a Spurs fan, watch them get thrashed (I hope so anyway) and then out for the evening in Manchester for a few beers!

Staying at some Travel Inn and heading back Sunday.........cant wait!

Hope the meet goes well when you get it sorted though.

R.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 7:17 pm
Down Under

nicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud of

Latics are away at Scunthorpe on the 29th October.

United are also away at Middlesboro, so that date works well for us two.

Will be odd planning things without having to work around footie fixtures in Oz!

Here's a link with directions to the Clayton Green for those who don't know it.

Nick & Sara
Old Oct 4th 2005, 7:54 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to come as I missed the recent North West meet as my car was having its MOT. Can we bring kiddies?

Looking at the map....If I was coming from Stockport would I come off M60 at J22 turn right at traffic lights and then turn left? I'm not the worlds best map reader but I was at Oldham Royal the other day for a meeting. Not sure how I got there and haven't a clue how I found my way home...I just followed the car in front and ended up in Ashton under Lyne! LOL
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:11 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone

Interested for sure,

Wendy
Dave
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:31 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carruss
I got tickets for this match and travelling up Saturday with my best mate, who is a Spurs fan, watch them get thrashed (I hope so anyway) and then out for the evening in Manchester for a few beers!

Staying at some Travel Inn and heading back Sunday.........cant wait!

Hope the meet goes well when you get it sorted though.

R.
would have been nice to see you for a bear or two russ?? never mind......enjoy your night out in manchester

we are back on round about the same timeline agian (as well as bjbrian, who i have noticed has just submitted his main application as well).

..........and united will stuff spurs...lol

michelle
xx
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:33 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone

.....as a fellow rochdalian, we (i) would be quite interested in that (if i can frog march the hubbie there!!).

please confirm the date.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

woogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
.....as a fellow rochdalian, we (i) would be quite interested in that (if i can frog march the hubbie there!!).

please confirm the date.

ditto!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by steve`o
yep sounds good
is it adults only or a family meet?

regards

Steve
Hi Steve it is a family meet we will prob be taking ours,unless they change their mind that is .Ours how older enough to make their own mind up.Hope to see you there .

Paul
Old Oct 4th 2005, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by woogle
ditto!
Going off what the threads we will go with the 29th.

Cant believe she was booking it for that date initially! and I am trusting her with our app. Sorry about that folks!!

Kids are welcome.

Thanks for the link Nick and Sara and the info with the matches.

Looking forward to something over our end!!

Will keep you up to speed nearer the time. Put it in your diarys.

Paul
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:37 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Going off what the threads we will go with the 29th.

Cant believe she was booking it for that date initially! and I am trusting her with our app. Sorry about that folks!!

Kids are welcome.

Thanks for the link Nick and Sara and the info with the matches.

Looking forward to something over our end!!

Will keep you up to speed nearer the time. Put it in your diarys.

Paul

Thank you for the PM Paul I will let hubby drive and I will direct him Then I can have a or two or three....

oooh I'm really looking forward to it.
Jackie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.