male or female

Old Sep 7th 2005, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Jempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to all
Default male or female

whos idea was it, to move to oz male or female??????????????
Old Sep 7th 2005, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

mysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: male or female

Thought I'd start you off as no one as answered..

It was me ... Female!!

Nikki
xx
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:00 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

It was definatley me.....the Female....

But then I am an Australian and made hubby perfectly aware before we married that I did want to move home and if he wanted me...he would have to want to live in Australia

Mean of me, huh? hehe
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jempower
whos idea was it, to move to oz male or female??????????????
Both of us realy, after watching all those location location programmes.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:44 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

was ..t.. uther alf male :scared:
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

For us he wanted to leave the UK and I kept saying no to everywhere he suggested (generally everywhere we went on holiday) then we visited Australia for a friends wedding and I fell in love with the place investigated and found we could qualify for a visa.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Ex kept on about better place to bring up children.Went on holday and i decided he was right. So whose decision does that make it?
He changed his mind and i continued with it...so spose its my decision. FEMALE
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:51 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Joint decision really but i gave hubby the final push !!

Donna.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:32 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Joint decision between me and Mr JFW, but I think he planted the idea and I did all the research and said Yes! Lets do it!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

Jim n Nic has a brilliant futureJim n Nic has a brilliant futureJim n Nic has a brilliant futureJim n Nic has a brilliant futureJim n Nic has a brilliant futureJim n Nic has a brilliant future

Definately Male - my hubby.

He was in charge of the visa application and I was sorting out our wedding!!.
Glad it wasn't the other way round!!!!.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light

Definately me... Female!!
Although the other half didn't take too much convincing!!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 10:23 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

joint decision but it was me that made the final push and is doing all the leg work and application!!!

amanda
Old Sep 8th 2005, 10:29 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Both but I (female) had to start ball rolling and and do all form filling etc
Old Sep 8th 2005, 10:32 am
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light

Joint decision,

Both fell in love with Oz in 1996.

Watched the rubbish fireworks outside our window, as we couldn't afford huge prices to go out on Millennium New Year, I said to Hubbie "doesn't come close to Sydney Harbour Bridge at New Year, why don't we move half way round the world"

He said "New Years Resolution then, we'll talk about it when we are Sober"

Both decided... moved to Sydney 2003, ended up in Melbourne.

Louise
Old Sep 8th 2005, 10:37 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting question. I thought it was my decision, but having just thought about it, and knowing my wife, I've now got the funny feeling I was manovuered into this decision, and then made to feel like it was me who decided.

Actually, what the hell am I doing in Australia? I had a perfectly good Job and House and life in N.Ireland.

Damn, tricked by the missus again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.