Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

made a short video for you all

made a short video for you all

Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:54 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all
Default Re: made a short video for you all

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Loved the video - what a mixture of emotions it stirred up tho! I found myself in tears at the beginning as I am dreading the big 'good-bye' thing and then suddenly I was grinning from ear to ear with excitement seeing all the sights that will (hopefully) be a part of our everyday life soon

Karen x
GLad you liked it karen we have just appointed our agent today so things starting to go here good luck too every one.

cheers steve
Old Apr 13th 2007, 6:47 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by marie197500
Thought i would bump this post to the top just searching for info on spiders and this video came up.

VERY GOOD

marie

well back to searching about spiders
Have plenty in my garden if you want one.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 7:02 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all

well by the looks of the responses i didnt do that bad has any one got any self made videos of Oz to share. The ones on you tube are all so sugar coated.

cheers steve
Old Apr 18th 2007, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!!!! JUS FOUND THIS!!!!! You reminded me why we started all this in the first place!!Thanks soooo much!!
Old Apr 18th 2007, 9:01 pm

Originally Posted by Bexie
WOW!!!! JUS FOUND THIS!!!!! You reminded me why we started all this in the first place!!Thanks soooo much!!
Site has all sorts on you just don't go in the bits you don't like... .
Old Apr 18th 2007, 9:44 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold

Ok, well made me cry-everything does at the moment!! Leaving the UK in 2 weeks.
Loved the video though,made me remember why we are doing all this.
THANKS !
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:00 am

Originally Posted by Alana and Arrons mum
Ok, well made me cry-everything does at the moment!! Leaving the UK in 2 weeks.
Loved the video though,made me remember why we are doing all this.
THANKS !
You'll just have to play that CD what was it called 'dry your eyes'.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:58 pm
visa granted 6th August

what a response to this one just thought i would get it back up incase any one wanted to find it again.

steve
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Great video Steve. Thanks for bumping up the post, missed it first time round.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:13 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

That was brilliant.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:21 pm
Registered madwife!

itsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really nice

Love it Steve

Wasn't on the site first time round so thanks for bumping it up again. Doesn't do my patience much good though............give me my visa.......someone, please....... pretty please
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

Made me very sad about leaving my family at first...the song has a lot of meaning for me....

Then the second part reminds me just why my wife and I have to take this life changing oppertunity.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red_V_Roger
Made me very sad about leaving my family at first...the song has a lot of meaning for me....

Then the second part reminds me just why my wife and I have to take this life changing oppertunity.
Not long to go now Roger
Old Sep 4th 2007, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

amy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really nice

Originally Posted by stevelaird
what a response to this one just thought i would get it back up incase any one wanted to find it again.

steve
Thats made my day, we leave from glasgow airport for brisbane in 4 weeks time and that really made it hit home
Had a wee tear but a big smile by the end of it
Going to go watch it again...
Brilliant,
Amy X
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:06 pm

Lenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to behold

I can't download it, too many people doing the same?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.