Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

made a short video for you all

made a short video for you all

Old Mar 21st 2007, 3:53 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: made a short video for you all

Originally Posted by stevelaird
My second attempt at this hope its better than the last one.enjoy

cheers steve
Brilliant Steve, Reminder of the reasons we came over here.
Tracie
Old Mar 21st 2007, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

soldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of light

cheers steve
Nice One. Will send to the wife to get her in the mood as shes due here in about 3 weeks

Thanx Mark
Old Mar 21st 2007, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

cheers steve
Excellent!!!
Old Mar 21st 2007, 11:07 am
Just wanna be there

paul and Lynz will become famous soon enoughpaul and Lynz will become famous soon enough

Great video , wish we there now
Old Mar 21st 2007, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Really enjoyed it, watch it twice. Sending K your way

Stacey
Old Mar 21st 2007, 2:10 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Almost cried at first thinking how hard that goodbye was gona be glad I watched the rest as now I know it will be worth it .

Great vid, well done. I wish I knew how to make one to

Andreaxx
Old Mar 21st 2007, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

Really great.

Sitting here with my two daughters. They loved the beaches, and toddler got excited at the crocodiles!! Got a thing about crocodiles at the moment, has a cuddle toy one.

Daughter aged 8 recognised Steve Irwin from animal planet (her favourite channel), and loved the animals and beaches. We dont have any beaches here as landlocked. So kids are desperate for nice dig in the sand!

Me I loved everything!
Old Mar 21st 2007, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

wesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nice

That was excellent

Showed many reasons why we need to move!
Old Mar 21st 2007, 5:05 pm
Des
Des

Des is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really nice

cheers steve
awesome i enjoyed the post

d
Old Mar 21st 2007, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Brilliant video, I really wish we were living in OZ instead of sat here in the cold UK waiting to hear if our TRA has passed! Thanks for sharing the video with us.
Old Mar 21st 2007, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light

Great video Steve Great idea - I bet its put a smile on loads of faces - definitely mine and my families. Can't wait to get there.

Thanks
Old Mar 21st 2007, 6:25 pm
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Fantastic Video

Really does put a big smile on your face when the music changes.

Well done and thanks for posting

Louise
Old Mar 21st 2007, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

That was fantastic, thanks for posting it. We should be flying out on 19th May for three weeks (Should have been a one way ticket but the bloody house has not gone through yet). I am even more excited now having seen your video.
Old Mar 21st 2007, 6:40 pm
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of

cheers steve
Excellent again, will show kids when they come in

Oh! got me excited.....

Anne
Old Mar 21st 2007, 6:42 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

cheers steve
Thanks for sharing Steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.