Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lovely weather for winter

Lovely weather for winter

Old Jun 11th 2010, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lovely weather for winter

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Heating went on for the first time today. It was either that or put a jumper on !

But of course it was warmer outside
Can't you open the windows?
Old Jun 11th 2010, 12:39 pm
Just Joined

confused.pom is just really niceconfused.pom is just really niceconfused.pom is just really niceconfused.pom is just really niceconfused.pom is just really niceconfused.pom is just really niceconfused.pom is just really niceconfused.pom is just really nice

I've been going to work in a jacket and today I wore a jumper. What's that all about? They don't tell you that in the brochures or mention it in the Peoples Republic of Bayside. Has someone not paid the leccy bill? Or is it the Qld Gov's Pommie acclimatisation week?
Old Jun 11th 2010, 12:40 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by confused.pom
I've been going to work in a jacket and today I wore a jumper. What's that all about? They don't tell you that in the brochures or mention it in the Peoples Republic of Bayside. Has someone not paid the leccy bill? Or is it the Qld Gov's Pommie acclimatisation week?
I wear a jumper and a scarf (oh and jeans of course). No jacket though. Still moan about being cold
Old Jun 12th 2010, 4:37 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by confused.pom
Or is it the Qld Gov's Pommie acclimatisation week?

If 2010 is anything like 2009, then we have already had the coldest 9:00am of this winter

But I could be very wrong.... It only got down to 12.5°C the other morning.