Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Looking for acreage in Mandurah?

Looking for acreage in Mandurah?

Old Oct 20th 2012, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute
Default Looking for acreage in Mandurah?

Looking for your own little bit of paradise (5 acres) in Mandurah? I see three neat and tidy properties have all come on to the market together within the last month. When we were looking for acreage we went through some right dumps, old houses in over-run grounds and it put us off for a while. These are all fairly new houses with well-kept grounds, and properties like this don't come up very often (owners are retiring/downsizing). They are situated in a very quiet rural suburb close to the freeway interchange (easy access to Perth) and quick 10 minute drive into Mandurah or 15 minute drive to beach. Country living yet close to town.

Two are listed with Acton estate agents, located in Evergreen Loop and Lymon Road. The other one is on Lymon Road but is privately listed and I can't remember what the website address is, but you would see his for sale sign as it's opposite the house being sold by Acton.

BTW I'm not affiliated with any of the above, just thought I'd give you guys a heads-up if you are looking at rural properties in this area, especially if coming out on a visa with restrictions against working in Perth.
Old Dec 10th 2012, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for acreage in Mandurah?

Guess the acreage market is looking good at the moment - one of these houses sold within a few weeks of being listed, the private seller one has sold too.
They say it's an Aussie's dream to own a house with a bit of land - a lot of people are envious when I mention I live on 5 acres. With fruit and vegies growing and a good supply of eggs from the chooks, I like to remind my teenage son that we should be self-sufficient enough to survive the zombie apocalypse